Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The US military is making a mistake by implementing females into combat MOS

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
You've got shot in the leg, and you're lying down on the battlefield, a fellow marine comes to help you, EXCEPT that marine is a female, and she can barely carry her own weight so she is slowly carrying you back to safety while shots are being blown into your spine. Females in combat MOS is the dumbest idea the United States military could have ever thought of. First of all, women don't even take the same PT test as men and aren't held up to the standard all men are, 99% of females in the marines can't even complete a male P.T. test. Females are literal dead weight, and I've found that many marines/soldiers believe the same thing, the only thing introducing females incapable of keeping up with a man will do is kill men because of their retarded actions. Fuck feminism

no words can describe how sorry I am that you got no reply

You've got shot in the leg, and you're lying down on the battlefield, a fellow marine comes to help you, EXCEPT that marine is a female, and she can barely carry her own weight so she is slowly carrying you back to safety while shots are being blown into your spine. Females in combat MOS is the dumbest idea the United States military could have ever thought of. First of all, women don't even take the same PT test as men and aren't held up to the standard all men are, 99% of females in the marines can't even complete a male P.T. test. Females are literal dead weight, and I've found that many marines/soldiers believe the same thing, the only thing introducing females incapable of keeping up with a man will do is kill men because of their retarded actions. Fuck feminism
This is the reason foids don't belong in the work force either.

whatever man, foids can go die for oil companies idrc. if anything I encourage a female draft

you mentioned in this topic female. I highly relatae to this this topic because I would like to have sex with a female

Integrating female soldiers into male combat units will never work for exactly the reasons you've mentioned. A 200 lbs marine + 50-60 lbs of equipment is not going to get pulled to safety in the middle of a firefight by some 120 lbs foid with all of her equipment, no matter how much they train her.

The only way this works is if you have a separate all-female unit with their own training.

Integrating female soldiers into male combat units will never work for exactly the reasons you've mentioned. A 200 lbs marine + 50-60 lbs of equipment is not going to get pulled to safety in the middle of a firefight by some 120 lbs foid with all of her equipment, no matter how much they train her.

The only way this works is if you have a separate all-female unit with their own training.
Exactly, I was going to say MAYBE they could just move the females to their own spot. But honestly they would all probably die.

Anything that makes the US military weaker is welcomed in my books jfl.

Even the military is cucked now