Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the urge to rope just keeps growing

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
my entire life has been miserable. I remember wishing I didn't exist early as elementary school when i would get hit by my parents. I remember retching uncontrollably in the school bathroom in 8th grade because of the weird psychological condition I am afflicted with, and thinking id rather be dead than have to live with it. I recall the painful social isolation I started noticing around 5th grade but really hit in middle school, and the feelings of inadequacy upon realizing how underdeveloped of a person I am in late midde school and high school. Now it is the weight of adjusting to what will be the rest of my life, and learning how much it fucking sucks. I am living a small fraction of a real life. Continuing to live at this point is like continuing to run a never ending marathon. If you have ever ran long distance, it's like that feeling where you keep on moving your legs on sheer willpower. Every moment I feel the urge to just give up.

The thing about suicide as an incel is that other people will at best not care and completely forget you or at worst celebrate your death. The only way to have a dignified death as an incel is to take normscum with you

Theres no point in roping,
Litterally nothing will happen.

I feel your pain brother. I want to give up and die too. The only thing stopping me is I know that my death would devastate my family. I don’t want to cause them pain so I will continue to suffer for now.

I feel your pain brother. I want to give up and die too. The only thing stopping me is I know that my death would devastate my family. I don’t want to cause them pain so I will continue to suffer for now.
I think thats why there are so many cases were the father kills his whole family and then ends himself

34.jpg

Apply directly to the forehead for instant relief!

Don’t suicide unless you’re nearing 40. If things are really helpless, ERing is the only viable option

i used to think about roping constantly but recently a few old friends have died and i realized no one gives a fuck when you die and their lives aren't better so i stopped thinking about it. might as well live out your life fuck it.

I miss the old indari and his aspie threads that made me laugh back then

Stay strong brother. Myb you will find somebody that will support you in your marathon or run the marathon with you.

yup a couple of overdoses and one guy i was friends with in high school was shot to death a couple days ago. people only care for like a week.
damn. this existence is trash

Fucking lmao at people who say “ohh don’t rope bro! that means the normies win!!” Win what? There is no epic battle between the evil normies and the misunderstood incels, our struggle is irrelevant and goes completely unnoticed. Normies don’t cheer win we rope, they just don’t care. Nobody cares.

If you go rope you will be forgotten and no one will even care about you or know about you. You will just be one of the many male suicide statistic everyday.

Spice it up and teach the people who wronged you a lesson and you can be famous and be admired by loners and outcasts.

The only thing stopping me is I know that my death would devastate my family. I don’t want to cause them pain so I will continue to suffer for now.

When you feel like roping it means you need to upgrade your copes.

When you feel like roping it means you need to upgrade your copes.
exactly, that means if there are certain things leading you to rope you need to stop them and do things that help you cope

my entire life has been miserable. I remember wishing I didn't exist early as elementary school when i would get hit by my parents. I remember retching uncontrollably in the school bathroom in 8th grade because of the weird psychological condition I am afflicted with, and thinking id rather be dead than have to live with it. I recall the painful social isolation I started noticing around 5th grade but really hit in middle school, and the feelings of inadequacy upon realizing how underdeveloped of a person I am in late midde school and high school. Now it is the weight of adjusting to what will be the rest of my life, and learning how much it fucking sucks. I am living a small fraction of a real life. Continuing to live at this point is like continuing to run a never ending marathon. If you have ever ran long distance, it's like that feeling where you keep on moving your legs on sheer willpower. Every moment I feel the urge to just give up.
Normies want us dead. There will be less water, more pollution in the future so they are trying to get rid of useless people(neets, hikikomoris, antisocials,asocials,incels etc.). This is their surviving plan. Don't be a part of it please.

The thing about suicide as an incel is that other people will at best not care and completely forget you or at worst celebrate your death. The only way to have a dignified death as an incel is to take normscum with you

Theres no point in roping,
Litterally nothing will happen.
Yes all your miseries will disappear how is that "nothing will happen".

Even though it's tempting to rope we must remember that it is what the cucks and the foids wants us to do, which is why we must continue to live and inflict damage as retribution.

Do you niggas want to kill yourselves to garner sympathy or some shit? Why are you killing yourselves to make an impact on other people?

i used to think about roping constantly but recently a few old friends have died and i realized no one gives a fuck when you die and their lives aren't better so i stopped thinking about it. might as well live out your life fuck it.

this, us dying sooner wouldnt really change shit.

Yes all your miseries will disappear how is that "nothing will happen".

Even though it's tempting to rope we must remember that it is what the cucks and the foids wants us to do, which is why we must continue to live and inflict damage as retribution.

How?
You wont notice all the misery disappearing when you're dead.

I feel your pain brothER. I want to give up and die too. The only thing stopping me is I know that my death would devastate my family. I don’t want to cause them pain so I will continue to suffER for now.

Fixed

Read manual before a suicide. Some people do it wrong.

I’m not going to give you tips to kill yourself. But if you are determined to, I suggest trying to starve yourself to death. Once you break and eat you will understand how powerful the urge to live really is.

People who survive jumping off bridges always report that the last thing they think on the way down is that every problem they had could be solved, except having just jumped off a bridge.
I posted this for the other guy, I'll post this for you. Voluntary starvation is the only suicide method I'll ever endorse.