Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The unworried life of a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I checked out the profile of a bitch from my course and she was having some good time in a city in germany and i was thinking what a good and unworried life women actually live compared to us niggas.

I mean your sex drive is smaller and you can go for the best guys. If you want the best dudes you just have to go to the club and shake your ass a bit or just install a dating app like tinder and have a bunch of thirsty but good looking dudes served. Your life doesnt have these extra headaches we dudes have.

Not only that but society is far nicer to you because you are a girl. A lot of guys will do anything for you and become your bitch. You dont even have to be super fit looking like guys and still be wanted.

And more importantly you are very less likely to get bullied by members of the same sex. I mean sub5-guys know what i am talking about.

No wonder people say they live on easy mode. Just put yourself into their shoes. You can be picky af and still get the dudes you want.

Never will women understand what it is like to be a guy. There is nothing they can relate to.

Last edited:
but womyn are oppressed stupid inkel! see makeup and high heels? its not like we put them on for chad to notice us and leave us pregnant. its patriarchy!

if they have financial problems they can just marry (settle down with gaping holes*) a guy with a good high paying career and leech off him and society sees no problem with it. not to mention posting semi nude ass pics and making a patreon, premium snapchats, showing cleavage on twitch, etc.

if they have financial problems they can just marry (settle down with gaping holes*) a guy with a good high paying career and leech off him and society sees no problem with it. not to mention posting semi nude ass pics and making a patreon, premium snapchats, showing cleavage on twitch, etc.
this

if you're female and semi-attractive you CANNOT fail at life