Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Universe Is Rigged Against Men

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
I obviously did not design this reality. I was just born here, but even trying to comprehend the universe in which I live makes me feel as if it’s some personal hell I invented. Life is so much better for women in all respects that I can’t even comprehend that someone could be lucky enough to be born as one.

Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima

There are so many things that can go wrong in a man’s life and development that it feels like the laws of nature itself are conspiring against you.
>Men are more predisposed to genetic disorders because of their Y chromosome
>Men are more likely to be colorblind
>Balding is a result of male sex hormones
>Phytoestrogens in plastics can disrupt your male sex hormone production
>Phytoestrogens in foods can disrupt your male sex hormone production
>Phytoestrogens in plants can disrupt your male sex hormone production
>Stress, lack of sleep, or any number of homeostatic imbalances can disrupt your HGH and male sex hormone production

These are all factors that have nothing to do with society; it’s the very fabric of reality itself sabotaging masculinity. There are fucking plants that can feminize a man’s biology. Why? I cannot comprehend how I ended up on this side of existence, or why life is designed the way it is. Masculinity is fragile, but in the biological sense that so much can go wrong during its development.

High Iq I never would have thought of this, exactly men were meant to be doomed right from the start

Water is wet. Being a man sucks.

It's like nature only wants small amount of men at the top to procreate.

Higher beings dont have sexes they simply multiply at will and at will they perish! But as a matter of fact this earth as laboratory created by demiurge and his minions all kinds of suffering dwell here so loosh would be extracted. You were simply tricked into entering this phony realm. If you avoid the trap you will be once again one with monad and fake creation of earth that isnt even real will be destroyed forever.

>Phytoestrogens in plastics can disrupt your male sex hormone production
>Phytoestrogens in foods can disrupt your male sex hormone production
>Phytoestrogens in plants can disrupt your male sex hormone production
Source?

Thats bullshit, men lived a good life until the Jews brought feminism to oppress Goy men

Atleast we are not like most insects or spiders.
That would be even worse.