Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The United States was made just for Chads?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
The cucknited states seems to be a brutal place to be an incel, guys like Elliot Rodger would be betabuxx in brazil easily from some 8/10 brunette, but in the cucknited states he couldn't get attention from any bitch in his looksmatches. Brutal.

Canada is even worse

In the United States, it is probably one of the most difficult places to ascend (in general) if you are a subhuman, this is because of the extreme amount of diversity (and therefore the extreme amount of choices that every foid has).

He had a bmw 328i coupe, with this car in brazil shithole you are already above 90% of other people here but in the soystates any beggar can have this car, so to get the attention of stacys in usa he would need a Ferrari or Lamborghini

He had a bmw 328i coupe, with this car in brazil shithole you are already above 90% of other people here but in the soystates any beggar can have this car, so to get the attention of stacys in usa he would need a Ferrari or Lamborghini
if you have poor looks it's over for you, sure you can be a betabux but woman will never treat you good, she will treat you like shit and use you only for money while cheating on you with men she attracted to.

Usa is still better than 90% countries in the world

True.

if you have poor looks it's over for you, sure you can be a betabux but woman will never treat you good, she will treat you like shit and use you only for money while cheating on you with men she attracted to.
Also True.

With poor looks even if you have a nice car you still have to lower your standards to ascend in Brazil.

United Chads of States

The cucknited states seems to be a brutal place to be an incel, guys like Elliot Rodger would be betabuxx in brazil easily from some 8/10 brunette, but in the cucknited states he couldn't get attention from any bitch in his looksmatches. Brutal.
ER was Asian in a white community, it was racism that prevented him from having a gf

USA is a land of genetic wealth. Same as Chadstralia. The only difference I've observed is that Chadstralia has slightly more emphasis on NT+race+face versus height, which seems only thing USA cares about until you get above 6ft. Prime Zac Efron would slay in Australia but not USA. Betabuxxing mainly exists in second and third world countries.

USA is a land of genetic wealth. Same as Chadstralia. The only difference I've observed is that Chadstralia has slightly more emphasis on NT+race+face versus height, which seems only thing USA cares about until you get above 6ft. Prime Zac Efron would slay in Australia but not USA. Betabuxxing mainly exists in second and third world countries.
The wealth is in the hands of %1

He was in the most brutal place in America, hedonistic southern Chadifornia

Jeets complains about country he's not welcome in, sad many such cases. Australia will never be welcoming to your monkey race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back