Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The United States isn't collapsing fast enough and that depresses me.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I remember first talking about the United States collapsing in 2009 and even then I knew where this nationwide shitshow was going concerning our ongoing national tragedy. It will collapse eventually of course, I'm just upset and sad it's not collapsing fast enough where I've been forced to live most of my adult life through all this ridiculous fantastic bullshit going as far back as 9-11-2001. :feelsjuice:

Mr Bean Waiting

Last edited:
Who else high af now

It won’t collapse , the kikes have other plans

Russians are only paying .20 cents for a loaf of bread. Let that sink in.

collapse is inevitable but probably won't happen in your lifetime

It won’t collapse , the kikes have other plans
It will, kikes are notorious for not being able to think long term beyond short term gains for themselves. It's their Achilles heel, it always has been throughout history. :feelsjuice:

Russians are only paying .20 cents for a loaf of bread. Let that sink in.
The amount of usury inside this fake and fraudulent Whore Of Babylon that calls itself the United States is entirely incomprehensible. :feelsjuice:

You can take solace in the fact that nothing lasts forever.
0b7cedfe-b3e4-49fd-8733-15696f137454-jpeg.677324

Attachments

• 0B7CEDFE-B3E4-49FD-8733-15696F137454.jpeg
    0B7CEDFE-B3E4-49FD-8733-15696F137454.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 616
What would a collapse look like?

What would a collapse look like?
Stock market crash, uncapped inflation raising cost of groceries to absurd levels ($20 for a load of bread, $50 for a gallon of milk, $200 for some chicken drumsticks, you get the idea), increased rioting and looting on a national scale even in the most opulent cities and communities, murder and robbery rates going up faster than inflation.

That sort of thing.

We’re already in the fall of Rome phase, it won’t be that long till complete and utter failures of the system

Stock market crash, uncapped inflation raising cost of groceries to absurd levels ($20 for a load of bread, $50 for a gallon of milk, $200 for some chicken drumsticks, you get the idea), increased rioting and looting on a national scale even in the most opulent cities and communities, murder and robbery rates going up faster than inflation.

That sort of thing.
Don't forget global famine thrown into the mix, we must not forget about that with the apocalyptic collapse of our post modern Judeo totalitarian world. Global mass starvation with corpses on the streets everywhere, the stench of death, mass slaughter, and buzzing flies everywhere. I jerk myself off to sleep every night thinking about this, makes my pee-pee extremely hard. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
it wont collapse anytime soon the media tells you because they want money they overexaggerate the crisises

it wont collapse anytime soon the media tells you because they want money they overexaggerate the crisises
The mainstream media actually tells you the direct opposite, according to them this is the best of times where economic inflation isn't that bad. What media or publications do you listen to? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I remember first talking about the United States collapsing in 2009 and even then I knew where this nationwide shitshow was going concerning our ongoing national tragedy. It will collapse eventually of course, I'm just upset and sad it's not collapsing fast enough where I've been forced to live most of my adult life through all this ridiculous fantastic bullshit going as far back as 9-11-2001. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 677322
Hence this is why I suggested trying to wage slave for at least part of the year and enjoy some copes (indoors). The collapse you are thinking of IS coming my friend, but predicting time tables and letting it govern our existing life or whatever is left of our mid-age is not worth it. Already toilets, Normie, soyciety has taken all of our spirit, so might as well have a few more warm nights ahead of you and sleep easy without having to do any "planning".

The collapse will not be pleasant. For home dwellers or vagrants. But it may be 15 years or 100 years.

Any by "Collapse" we need to means TOTAL. WAR for food, institutions go bye bye, apocalypse looking life. In one form or another it's coming.

Hence this is why I suggested trying to wage slave for at least part of the year and enjoy some copes (indoors). The collapse you are thinking of IS coming my friend, but predicting time tables and letting it govern our existing life or whatever is left of our mid-age is not worth it. Already toilets, Normie, soyciety has taken all of our spirit, so might as well have a few more warm nights ahead of you and sleep easy without having to do any "planning".

The collapse will not be pleasant. For home dwellers or vagrants. But it may be 15 years or 100 years.

Any by "Collapse" we need to means TOTAL. WAR for food, institutions go bye bye, apocalypse looking life. In one form or another it's coming.
Collapse is 12-18 months away at the most[I've seen recent information to reaffirm this in my mind], I'm currently getting ready to work part time for a few months but only for travel expenses and survival resources for the coming storm that will eventually wipe out this horrible wretched nation built of lies. [Something of which I have looked forward to for a very long time.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Collapse is 12-18 months away at the most[I've seen recent information to reaffirm this in my mind], I'm currently getting ready to work part time for a few months but only for travel expenses and survival resources for the coming storm that will eventually wipe out this horrible wretched nation built of lies. [Something of which I have looked forward to for a very long time.] :feelsjuice:
how can you know that? I hope you are right...

We need to accelerate collapse everywhere. Do everything in your power to just make everything worse.

Collapse is certainly coming. There are so many things that could (and many will with current trends) break and bring the whole economic system down. This site explains them quite extensively: energyskeptic.com

But I'm afraid it will be a long period of decay before it happens. It's a double-edged sword too in that most of us will die on such a collapse, so may as well enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Collapse is certainly coming. There are so many things that could (and many will with current trends) break and bring the whole economic system down. This site explains them quite extensively: energyskeptic.com

But I'm afraid it will be a long period of decay before it happens. It's a double-edged sword too in that most of us will die on such a collapse, so may as well enjoy the ride while it lasts.
I would argue that the long period of decay began in the 1970s and is the reason why we're at our current juncture. I would also argue the day of reckoning is a lot sooner than most think. Yup, right you are on issues regarding energy which are by far more crippling than anything else within an economic system. :feelsjuice:

You wont get the collapse you want, you and all will get the great reset.

You wont get the collapse you want, you and all will get the great reset.
The great reset will falter as it has no hope of ever happening, I'll still get my collapse and later retribution. :feelsjuice:

I would argue that the long period of decay began in the 1970s and is the reason why we're at our current juncture
I think so too. That was the last time the current suicidal paradigm maybe could've been reversed. But by then Westerners were too deep in their orgy of consumerism and hedonism to seriously consider the problems that would face future generations. And we're still in that state today. The incel crisis is just the cherry on top of all of this.

Not only do we have seemingly insurmountable problems to deal with, there are few capable, motivated people among the younger generations contributing to this endless array of problems. Millennials and younger will probably never even figure out how all the technology that runs the world works, let alone be able to make it sustainable. And when the majority of men have little to no incentive to, why would they?

USA will be one of the last globohomo nations to collapse since it has high state autonomy. Meanwhile my country of Cucknada has at most 30 years b4 becoming a colony of India

9/11 is not that important

I think so too. That was the last time the current suicidal paradigm maybe could've been reversed. But by then Westerners were too deep in their orgy of consumerism and hedonism to seriously consider the problems that would face future generations. And we're still in that state today. The incel crisis is just the cherry on top of all of this.

Not only do we have seemingly insurmountable problems to deal with, there are few capable, motivated people among the younger generations contributing to this endless array of problems. Millennials and younger will probably never even figure out how all the technology that runs the world works, let alone be able to make it sustainable. And when the majority of men have little to no incentive to, why would they?
You're very close to my line of thinking. :feelsjuice::yes:

9/11 is not that important
9/11/2001 is when they really started ramping up their asymmetrical pogroms or operations, it's all been down hill ever since. :feelsjuice:

i need some time to gtfo here first

Nothing will collapse as long as the rich can get richer and the poor can get poorer. As long as that dynamic exists there will be no collapse. Only after there is no more blood to squeeze out of the population will a real revolt ever happen.

Look at already poor as fuck countries like Cuba and Venezuela. Those people eat rats and worms if they can catch them, and you still don't see them burning everything to the ground and executing their politicians.

Shits got a long way to fall.