Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The United Nations is forcing bug-eating into the population

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Being incel is bad enough, but you now have to be a insect eating incel!

595.jpg

If you eat a 17-ounce steak, you’re also consuming about 2,034 gallons of water. Most of that goes into watering the six square meters of corn or grain required to feed each 17 ounces' worth of cow. And sure, a 17-ounce steak served with salad and fries is a tasty meal, but it’s also a grossly inefficient way of getting protein. And especially when you consider that Planet Earth gains an extra 83 million people every year—all of whom want to eat protein.

But there’s a solution. Food scientists call it entomophagy, which is the practice of eating insects. They say that a bug-heavy diet could provide our swelling population with all the same proteins, fats, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals as traditional livestock, but without the strain on our natural resources.

The United Nations has been instrumental in this push, forcing entomophagy into popular culture with the 2013 paper: "Edible insects: future prospects for food and feed security." The paper was downloaded 2.4 million times in just 24 hours, and as you may recall, 2013 was a big year for people saying stuff like “apparently hamburgers in the future will be made from locusts.”

Insects are regularly eaten by many of the world's population, but the thought may seem shocking to many Westerners.

The report suggests that the food industry could help in "raising the status of insects" by including them in new recipes and adding them to restaurant menus.

It goes on to note that in some places, certain insects are considered delicacies.

For example some caterpillars in southern Africa are seen as luxuries and command high prices.

Most edible insects are gathered in forests and serve niche markets, the report states.

It calls for improved regulation and production for using insects as feed.

"The use of insects on a large scale as a feed ingredient is technically feasible, and established companies in various parts of the world are already leading the way," it adds.

Last edited:
It's only the beginning.
Don't think our masters would eat that shit.

All goys should eat bugs.

So? There's nothing wrong with eating bugs and there should not be some type of political angle to this because they're objectively more nutritious than most plants for example if you eat them whole and raw.

One of my favorite things about each summer is getting to catch and eat katydids minus the legs and wings. Makes me feel happy.

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

Only the rich get to fuck real women and eat real meat.

Poor men are supposed to fuck trannies and eat bugs instead.

The most expensive restaurants have menus are all filled with meat dominant dishes, while the peasants are forced to eat bugs and soy/chemical filled bullshit.

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

Brutal

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

Bugs are meat. In fact they're a whole animal instead of just muscle tissue like steaks are. We should be eating whole animals. that's what the truly rich have always done.

So? There's nothing wrong with eating bugs and there should not be some type of political angle to this because they're objectively more nutritious than most plants for example if you eat them whole and raw.

One of my favorite things about each summer is getting to catch and eat katydids minus the legs and wings. Makes me feel happy.
Insects are disgusting and we humans developed a fear to them due to their frequent of bringing nasty virus and disease. Also it's disgusting I don't care how much protein they have, there's no way I'm eating that shit intentionally.

Bugs are meat. In fact they're a whole animal instead of just muscle tissue like steaks are. We should be eating whole animals. that's what the truly rich have always done.

Source?

Just eat bug organs, shit and diseases bro

Insects are disgusting and we humans developed a fear to them due to their frequent of bringing nasty virus and disease. Also it's disgusting I don't care how much protein they have, there's no way I'm eating that shit intentionally.

Source?

Just eat bug organs, shit and diseases bro
It aint just protein bro it's a bunch of nutrients. Of course the system will probably encourage us to eat them cooked and shelled, which is useless I admit.
As for the disgust factor, ignore what you know and go take a bite out of the belly of fattest greenest grasshopper you can capture. Tastes like butter and herbs.

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

Someone also posted this picture a while ago before. I cannot remember who it was though... @turbocuckcel_7000 perhaps? They want to take away everything from men now. They also promote ''tiny living''. Much work for little money, then yo ugo home to your little apartment or should I say box...? Of course no man will drive at this point, we are being emasculated on all levels. I jsut cannot anymore. This is too much.

Someone also posted this picture a while ago before. I cannot remember who it was though... @turbocuckcel_7000 perhaps? They want to take away everything from men now. They also promote ''tiny living''. Much work for little money, then yo ugo home to your little apartment or should I say box...? Of course no man will drive at this point, we are being emasculated on all levels. I jsut cannot anymore. This is too much.

Yes, the purpose of the corporate media in capitalism is to make poverty and exploitation attractive and moral. Of course, the real issue is overpopulation - and the American/ized left considers that a Malthusian conspiracy while the American/ized right considers that a Jewish or Jesuit conspiracy.

7Vz2H5B.jpg

Real homes, real women, real meat, real mobility = for the rich ruling class.
Pods, trannies, bugs, overcrowded trains = for the non-possessing class.

Incels have to eat insects while Chad eats a kilogram of ribeye steak each day.

I think its better to be a hero at this point.
:feelsPop:
When i say a "hero", i dont really mean it.
:feelsYall:

If I get pussy, I don't mind eating bugs
full

We need Nigeria to breed more scientists and engineers

I’m not living in a converted sewage pipe community pod with soys from reddit and I’m not eating bugs. Sorry UN. If I’m forced to, I’ll just become a bandit like in the Middle Ages.

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

untermensch dont deserve good things, bro

Yeah let's force the niggers then on an Insect only diet. Without them it won't have a big effect anyways.

Wants some financial help for your state/country/whatever warlord shit region?

Too bad your people still eat regular meat

everyone should eat meat and fish while they still can, i eat it 3-4 days per week (up from 1-2) and feel and look much better. obviously care still needs to be taken not to take in too many unhealthy oils, from eating fast food or frying in cheap sunflower oil.

I was warned over a decade ago that the Illuminati was going to push this into the mainstream. Back then I laughed it off, because I assumed that people's natural disgust and aversion towards bugs would make that plan no bueno.

With all of the successful programming of the recent generations (SJW culture, trannies etc.), I'm not so sure anymore.

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its funny how true this shit is, the world is going in that direction

btw what is this stupid shit about several thousand gallons of water being "lost" whenever someone in america or europe eats a hamburger

unless that water is shot into space, most of it should turn into cow piss/sweat, evaporate and eventually return to the water cycle

Yeah it's interesting there is no mention about animal tissue culturing. That imo theoretically even more energy saving.

Insects can become a good feed for animals tho, or for fishes or even poultry. But humans eating it? That's disgusting.

Could be good, some bugs can be tasty I hear

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Farms and butcherers = Privateized
Cow = İnjected with hormones
World = Going to shit
Yep its bug eating time,go back to your part of the train jealous peasent. (İts fuckin hilarious to see right cucks to learn consequences of un regulated capitalism lmao)

Eat bugs, fuck trannies.

The "fair" reality we live in jfl

ffs

I will sooner die than eat a fucking bug. The ultimate soyboy simp act.
Piss off you fucking UN leftist fucks. You can't force shit on me.

I'm eating meat til the end, my pleasure receptors getting the meaty dopamine they need is much more important than some shitskin getting deprived of shit he already lacks

It's going to be the same fad as the "beyond meat" burgers. No one is going to buy that shit.

Agreed with op, we're being force fed veganism.

meat or death tbh. I have tried bugs before and don't like them. although some are like nuts and crunchy. fuck eating em

Who the fuck wants to live a long life with all the modern shit being forced on us. If there ain't one thing fucking you over then there's something else.

You gotta be wealthy, a thug or dumb as shit living in lala land to enjoy this shit planet.

this is the future we're heading to: chads and foids living it up, eating beef, corn fed chicken, wild salmon, drinking mineral water, all natural and healthy, and doing no work, and average males, as society's workforce, eating insects cooked with gutter oil and drinking dirty water (treated waste water), and giving all their money to foids onlyfans in exchange for, not even nudes, but basic affection, and chads living off that money too with the foids

"Entomofaggy"