Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The unfortunate situation of Humanities

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Girls are often pretending they are being restrained by toxic masculinity and patriarchy and "glass ceiling" and other things all the time. The fact is : it's mostly fictionnal. As we know girls are nowadays the most encouraged gender to pursue longer prestigious careers and higher diplomas, while men mostly have the privilege to be favored in painful physical labors nobody else want to do.

It's more and more hard to be empathetic with people for their imaginary problems while basically no one ever was empathetic with your real problems in the first place.

Take me for instance. I had administrative problems with my uni that basically made me lose several years in my life. I'm talking about cultural engineering but it's also true in most other branches of what is called "Humanities". Btw, it's only a shit degree if you don't know what to do after (like most females in there for instance). I do have a project, everything is ready to go, I just need a goddam piece of paper from them ... But they do everything to keep me in, in order to discourage me, like most other male before me I knew and who left the branch of dispair. This administration does it on purpose, it does it "for reasons".

While men encourage girls to go for STEMS, women do all they can do to literaly suppress male from cultural studies. I repeat : they do all they can do to literaly suppress males from cultural studies. That's a threat to our civilization, I'm not even joking nor making a cheesy apocalypse movie line, it's happening to us right now. The administration here is generally ruled by females (for females) following a "court system" (matriarcal mafia if you will), and males are systematically put out of the degree the earliest possible thanks to this system regardless of their actual academic qualities ... As a result, now in Humanities, men are now a literal fringe minority but it seems the administration is not keen on "positive discrimination" if the minority is "evil cis-white males".

The press is often covering this kind of things to say, between the lines, that girls are smarter than boys (of course, let's just forget STEMs and all other branches for a moment shall we ... ) : indeed "boys can't read", "they can't wright", etc . They don't evoke the fact that this gender purge is systemic and organized by women. Women treat boys and girls very differently from the very beginning (from elementary school at least), based on their gender, even more in discipline where subjectivity and objectivity are somehow blured by gyno-feudalism and court system (grades in this fields can be easily altered regardless of the actual quality of the work done). For instance, a male friend of mine, who used to be head of the class, had to leave our uni because one female teacher literaly said she "couldn't stand to see him" and always gave him the worst grades possible. He was disgusted. She was an assumed feminist, and of course, the hierarchy was very supportive to her. How surprizing. The irony is : even if boys "can't read and can't wright" according to their good ol' propaganda, men actually represent 90% of the actual worthy authors, artists and general cultural production in the entire human history ... Isn't that eloquent ?

So. What can we do about it ? Well, I don't know. It's up to us all to find solutions I guess. What's your view on that ?

And, meanwhile, a girl I knew pretended she was raped by a male teacher and now she's doing a literal parasitic bs thesis "for reasons" about some male classical artist while getting tons of funds from the state, "victim organizations" AND the cucked teacher (actually, it was a sugar daddy relation since the beginning but, well, he just might have not given her enough money by the time, who knows ...).

I just wanted to add this if it wasn't already enough to expose this bluestocking little mafia destroying a little more everyday our culture from the inside ... I'm sure the problem with contemporary (so called) """art""" is to be linked with this kind of petty system tbh.

I don't know if your post was buried or if people are illiterate all of a sudden but this is a fantastic post. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that kind of shit after all your hard work. What a disgusting culture where you are. You must have the patience of a saint because I would more than likely snap. Meaning I'd tell them all off and they'd know how how angry I was consequences be dammed.

What are you planning on doing once you graduate?

Where did you study, France? It is less feminism infected in Germany, but the whole academic research and education is influenced by personal preference of the staff a lot here. Mafia describes it pretty well. Universities become less and less independent from the economy as well and a lot of people are gaming mostly the system and hurting the open competition of ideas and the quality overall.

Girls are often pretending they are being restrained by toxic masculinity and patriarchy and "glass ceiling" and other things all the time. The fact is : it's mostly fictionnal. As we know girls are nowadays the most encouraged gender to pursue longer prestigious careers and higher diplomas, while men mostly have the privilege to be favored in painful physical labors nobody else want to do.

It's more and more hard to be empathetic with people for their imaginary problems while basically no one ever was empathetic with your real problems in the first place.

Take me for instance. I had administrative problems with my uni that basically made me lose several years in my life. I'm talking about cultural engineering but it's also true in most other branches of what is called "Humanities". Btw, it's only a shit degree if you don't know what to do after (like most females in there for instance). I do have a project, everything is ready to go, I just need a goddam piece of paper from them ... But they do everything to keep me in, in order to discourage me, like most other male before me I knew and who left the branch of dispair. This administration does it on purpose, it does it "for reasons".

While men encourage girls to go for STEMS, women do all they can do to literaly suppress male from cultural studies. I repeat : they do all they can do to literaly suppress males from cultural studies. That's a threat to our civilization, I'm not even joking nor making a cheesy apocalypse movie line, it's happening to us right now. The administration here is generally ruled by females (for females) following a "court system" (matriarcal mafia if you will), and males are systematically put out of the degree the earliest possible thanks to this system regardless of their actual academic qualities ... As a result, now in Humanities, men are now a literal fringe minority but it seems the administration is not keen on "positive discrimination" if the minority is "evil cis-white males".

The press is often covering this kind of things to say, between the lines, that girls are smarter than boys (of course, let's just forget STEMs and all other branches for a moment shall we ... ) : indeed "boys can't read", "they can't wright", etc . They don't evoke the fact that this gender purge is systemic and organized by women. Women treat boys and girls very differently from the very beginning (from elementary school at least), based on their gender, even more in discipline where subjectivity and objectivity are somehow blured by gyno-feudalism and court system (grades in this fields can be easily altered regardless of the actual quality of the work done). For instance, a male friend of mine, who used to be head of the class, had to leave our uni because one female teacher literaly said she "couldn't stand to see him" and always gave him the worst grades possible. He was disgusted. She was an assumed feminist, and of course, the hierarchy was very supportive to her. How surprizing. The irony is : even if boys "can't read and can't wright" according to their good ol' propaganda, men actually represent 90% of the actual worthy authors, artists and general cultural production in the entire human history ... Isn't that eloquent ?

So. What can we do about it ? Well, I don't know. It's up to us all to find solutions I guess. What's your view on that ?

And, meanwhile, a girl I knew pretended she was raped by a male teacher and now she's doing a literal parasitic bs thesis "for reasons" about some male classical artist while getting tons of funds from the state, "victim organizations" AND the cucked teacher (actually, it was a sugar daddy relation since the beginning but, well, he just might have not given her enough money by the time, who knows ...).

I just wanted to add this if it wasn't already enough to expose this bluestocking little mafia destroying a little more everyday our culture from the inside ... I'm sure the problem with contemporary (so called) """art""" is to be linked with this kind of petty system tbh.
The harsh truth is that it has gone far beyond the corruption of subjective practices like the humanities. With the cucked state of the education system even STEM fields have had to make “compromises” on what should be verified and definite truths.
The pussy pass is showing serious problems in the sciences, with many incoming workers at tech companies being under qualified women.