Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The unemployedpill is the most brutal pill

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being unemployed is worse than any other flaw worse than being short worse than being ethic worse than being sub 5 literally nothing is worse than being jobless as a man not only do women hate you but society as a whole is trying to kill you by not giving you any resources also being broke and financially dependent is a death sentence waking up everyday knowing one wrong move could cost you your entire lively Is a terrible feeling you can compensate for being short but you can’t compensate for being jobless

just find a job

Get a job Goyim :feelsLSD:

I love being unemployed, fuck work and fuck what normies think of me

true. when i was unemployed, i was more stressed out at being unempolyed and penniless, than being an ugly deathnic

Shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Yes I do agree but shut up. Get a Job you lazy bum.

wagie wagie get back in your cagie!!!!!

@Reclusemaxer do you have a high school diploma?

-facepalm-

So you spent your life going to school, getting a diploma, and you decide to just quit? What is the matter with you? Is it free time you are missing? Get the hell up bum

-facepalm-

So you spent your life going to school, getting a diploma, and you decide to just quit? What is the matter with you? Is it free time you are missing? Get the hell up bum
That’s not the whole story

ONLY Chad can get away with being unemployed, all other men are instant Incels, even if they were in a prior relationship. Absolutely brutal. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Through centrelink duh. Idk where your from but it’s probably different and harder to get
I’m in straya too.

Dude you get $550 a fortnight from welfare meanwhile I’m earning $2000 a fortnight from work.

Living off welfare Is nothing to be happy about, you are receiving the bare minimum for survival while those with even average full-time jobs are earning 3 times more than you and have enough to live comfortably

Being unemployed is worse than any other flaw worse than being short worse than being ethic worse than being sub 5 literally nothing is worse than being jobless as a man not only do women hate you but society as a whole is trying to kill you by not giving you any resources also being broke and financially dependent is a death sentence waking up everyday knowing one wrong move could cost you your entire lively Is a terrible feeling you can compensate for being short but you can’t compensate for being jobless
cope.homeless chad lives goes from women to womens house and lives a carefree and good life.unemployment only sucks if you are ugly kek.