Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Uneasy Look

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I've noticed that women and most people in general give me this certain look. I can't quite put it into words. The best way I can describe it is a look that illustrates discomfort, perplexion, unease, and dislike. Its more of a glance than a stare. It's almost like they're trying to decipher me.

Just today in class we were doing blood work and taking blood pressure. Some foid was happily talking and joking aloud even to new students. Then she looked at me in the middle of all this laughing. She didn't say anything. I thought she was going to say hi or tell me how quiet I am, but she said nothing. She just gave me this look. It always happens. Even when I'm in the middle of talking to someone they give me this look. They aren't even paying attention to what I'm saying -- just looking at my face and mouth in confusion.

Probably because of your green skin, bug eyes, and big yellow beak?

Like they want to kill you but they aren't sure where to stab?

Like your a rat that they can't stomp?

Like a roach that is swimming in the soup?

Like a piece of shit stuck on the toilet seat?

Yeah. I know that look. It's usually accompanied by the word, "Eew!"

they want us dead tbh

I would describe it as the look of wishing you weren’t there.

you probably should never make a cringe eye contact or open your eyes that much wide while looking at others, it gives a pretty retatded cringe vibes.
i usually put on a never gives a fuck face or frown. not a single whore dare to shit look at me desu

you probably should never make a cringe eye contact or open your eyes that much wide while looking at others, it gives a pretty retatded cringe vibes.
i usually put on a never gives a fuck face or frown. not a single whore dare to shit look at me desu
I guess people get weirded out by my blank stare in the middle of class and shit. I don't blink too much. I also don't move much -- so I'm like a statue sometimes

Incels are a reminder of the evilness and injustice of life in the same way this thing is:

Occasionally normies will dislike you for this, but most will despise your presence because of what you represent.

I guess people get weirded out by my blank stare in the middle of class and shit. I don't blink too much. I also don't move much -- so I'm like a statue sometimes
blank stare is chad tier i think. just don't open your eyes wide like you're surprised or something and it all should be good.

They think you're really...interesting.

It's basically like seeing a particularly gross bug. You're nothing to them, but they continue to stare because you're just so 'off' from what they've been exposed to their whole lives. Nofucksgivenmaxx and maintain eye contact, make them feel awkward in return. They're going to talk about how 'creepy' you are to their friends anyways.

Istock 961388254

This or worse is every foid towards a truecel, even if for just a fraction of a second upon first sight.

Fuck them. People are meat dolls. That is it. Just fuck them. Ignore this human shit

I don't wanna be a bluepilled cuck rn, but some foids can be professional and act normal towards you. The rest will let you fucking know your genes are trash and she hates you.

Incels are a reminder of the evilness and injustice of life in the same way this thing is:

Occasionally normies will dislike you for this, but most will despise your presence because of what you represent.

Smv mogs entire forum to hell and back