Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The unabomber was an incel

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
He hated society and saw himself as a victim of the new culture. He was a harvad grad with a Ph.d in mathematics and hated women.

No PhD for your face

No PhD for your face
Ted was actually good looking when he was younger
but he was also a turbo autist(167 IQ)
imagine being a Harvard undergrad at 16
I think he was mkultra'd at that age also
he never stood a chance

Last edited:
He thought he was handsome because his mother(or someone else in his family) called him handsome, once a real female called him average looking, he took solace in that and stopped caring about women.

Kaczynski was an IQ maxxed chad.

JFL

Kaczynski was an IQ maxxed chad.

JFL

He got friendzoned by a woman. This was back before tinder and all that shit, imagine if he was a teen now
He thought he was handsome because his mother(or someone else in his family) called him handsome, once a real female called him average looking, he took solace in that and stopped caring about women.

He was like Elliot Rodger I guess.

Last edited:
He IQ mogs me :feelsbadman: i look like a retard next to him

He may have been incel but I do not think he hates women. This is from his manifesto, one of only five times he mentions women:
View attachment 214908
Kaczynski also wrote that he wanted a girlfriend, but that he was too shy to get one. He got his first kiss at 36, but the woman didn't want to continue dating him. He also didn't want his brother to get married, because it would break the bond between them, because they were both virgins.

high iq men naturally hate women

He was slav @azakhan slavpill

Not surprised