Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the ultimate rebuttal to a cucktears poster when they make the" if you hate women so much,why do you want to have sex with them?"arguement

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
A recovering heroin addict says "I hate heroin. I have seen how dangerous, destructive, and evil it is. However, I have very strong urges to get high.

Every human has the desire to procreate, its in our genes

Every human has the desire to procreate, its in our genes
Exactly right. If I could flip a switch to turn permanently asexual I would. Its not that simple unfortunately, but these cretins are too retarded to understand biology and hormones.

Is there another gender to have sex with? Sweet!

Is there another gender to have sex with? Sweet!
why yes of course,that would seem to be a nonbinary genderqueer transsexual who posts on cucktears

they ever heard of biology?

I've heard of this lame arse argument. Fallacious to say the least. Why can't we hate certain behaviours exhibited which have a detrimental effect?

I don't hate women, women hate me

Exactly right. If I could flip a switch to turn permanently asexual I would. Its not that simple unfortunately, but these cretins are too retarded to understand biology and hormones.

You’ll have more success in reasoning with a brick wall than cucktears. Don’t bother.

We hate them either because they are beyond our league, or because their immoral behavior makes it difficult for us to accept them, but that doesn't mean that we don't want them or have a longing for them. Those brainlet cucktears will never understand this.

I've heard of this lame arse argument. Fallacious to say the least. Why can't we hate certain behaviours exhibited which have a detrimental effect?
high iq :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Bad analogy. The heroin addict has experienced heroin. We haven't experienced sex with foids

Good observation OP, really made me think.

dutty cuck bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back