Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ultimate manlet coping strategy: The TRP way

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just motherfucking LOL at this post. Read the replies, it's kek after kek in every fucking line, oh my fucking god, just read it.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I can't breathe.

What do you when a whore mocks you for your pathetic 5'5" manletism? You maintain your frame like this --

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just humiliate yourself theory

coping is good for mental health

dont blame them

Just humiliate yourself theory

Just hold your frame bro

16014376-young-man-wearing-sunglasses-is-holding-a-pvc-window-frame-on-white-background.jpg

coping is good for mental health

dont blame them
True, otherwise they're gonna rope.

Like it's going to make a difference
InsignificantNarrowCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

I would like to read what he says after the numerous amounts of failed attempts finally gets to him.

seeing turbomanlets in real life makes me think of clowns and circus.. over tbh
im a manlet myself at 5'9

Its fatal. I hate being a manlet.
seeing turbomanlets in real life makes me think of clowns and circus.. over tbh
im a manlet myself at 5'9
>manlet
>5'9

I don't date blondes either,but if you're a good girl maybe i'll make an exception
i identify as 6'2

So these imbeciles tried to attract foids...by acting like foids?
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
170-iq tier plan

The redpill and PUA is just a cope for incels in denial and a easy money scheme for fake guys who write books and shit on how to be "alpha".
Poor curries man; it's always them who fall for it in the hope of a hot blonde female...

Low key ropefuel for manlets

The redpill and PUA is just a cope for incels in denial and a easy money scheme for fake guys who write books and shit on how to be "alpha".
Poor curries man; it's always them who fall for it in the hope of a hot blonde female...
I guess these PUA trainers earned more money from curries than the curryland government collecting tax from the curry citizens. Damn.

All cope and no rope