Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the ultimate inconsistency of anti-child molesting (no anti-chomos, this doesn't condone child molesting, and in fact, condemns it)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
apparently there are people who are adults biologically/chronologically but developmentally and psychologically still a prepubescent child. Their mental age is literally like 8 years old. Many of these particiular humans have severe autism. I asked some guy if he thinks an adult having sex with this type of individual is ok or if they can truly consent because they have ALL the traits of an 8 year old except for their chronological age, and he said he thinks they possibly could as long as we teach them consent.

but teaching a 17 year old high school jock who drinks, sneaks out at night, drives on his own, has a job, sleeps around, etc. consent is too far. The dude is a post-pubescent biological adult and high school (especially late high school) is literally a precursor to social adulthood but they cannot consent to an attractive older woman (if you're an older woman reading this, you can easily get a 17 year old man to give you better sex than a man your age, Madonna wrote about this in one of her books). But apparently, a guy who is only chronologically and biologically an adult but mentally, developmentally, and psychologically an 8 year old can possibly consent if we teach them. Consenting to sex isn't the biggest responsibility in the world, so clearly a 17 year old man can consent to an older woman. He should even be allowed in the military and to drink, live on his own, and be part of the age of majority.

THIS JUST SHOWS YOU THAT PEOPLE THINK YOUR CHRONOLOGICAL AGE DETERMINES DEVELOPMENT, NOT CIRCUMSTANCES.

If you have sex with a mental child, YOU ARE A SEXUAL PERVERT AND SHOULD BE ARRESTED. THAT IS WRONG. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT FROM MOLESTING 8 YEAR OLDS, WHICH IS ALSO HORRIBLE.

but a 17 year old man fucking an older chick? eh, thats no big deal. i mean in europe nobody cares unless she's like 50 years old.

I agree with your other points but unless you know that for a fact and are actively trying to take advantage of said person this is taking it too far, being attracted to someone with an adult body doesn't make you a sexual pervert, also what if said person is attracted to an actual 8 year old what's your take on that?:waitwhat:
being attracted to someone too young isn't bad unless you act on it because you can't choose or control who you are attracted to.

CHRONOLOGICAL AGE DETERMINES DEVELOPMENT
Personally, in either case, I don't think the person involved is able to give consent to someone who is of age, but I do see the inconsistency. I guess people are just concerned about the paternalism involved in determining who is mentally competent enough to consent to sex at an age when everyone else can with no issues.

I farted!

Pooooooot!

Braaaspptt!

Ploop!