Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ultimate high

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I wanted to post this in ID, because I'm completly serious, but I don't want to get a warning from tranny jannies so Lounge it is:

I'm 1000% sure that a male can get high from sniffing vagene.
I'm convinced that vagene stank contains a pheromone cocktail which gives the highest high possible to males.
Biological, it would totally make sense, sex releases a shitton of endorphines and (((they))) say it's the best thing in the world, so it would just be logical that roast beef flaps can produce stimulants that will make the male go crazy.

tl;dr: I want to sniff roast beef flaps badly right now. I'm convinced it would make me high. Some juicy moist stinky vagene flaps is what I need now. Unfortunately, I can't kreampie :fuk:

yeah it must feel like you are bitten by the white shark for 45 minutes

:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh:

How can i unread this?

and also you can get prostitutes who let you lick their vagina

and also you can get prostitutes who let you lick their vagina
prostitutes don't get genuinely aroused by you, that's why their vagene stank isn't legit and doiesn't give this high

AA
prostitutes don't get genuinely aroused by you, that's why their vagene stank isn't legit and doiesn't give this high
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Prostitues aren't the real thing, you're wasting your money nigger, sorry for telling you

Prostitues aren't the real thing, you're wasting your money nigger, sorry for telling you
I went 5 times and in Germany its always been shit I went to Belgium once and there it was much better

:dafuckfeels: I feel strangely aroused now

I mean how can you tell if you haven't had pussy before

I mean how can you tell if you haven't had pussy before
Well I can't tell for sure, but I'm pretty certain since vagenes start to produce gooey stuff and are said to smell, so it's probably pheromones, it would be typical for nature to do that.

Well I can't tell for sure, but I'm pretty certain since vagenes start to produce gooey stuff and are said to smell, so it's probably pheromones, it would be typical for nature to do that.
@tehgymcel420 thots on fesikh smelling good