Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The ultimate form of ricecel cuckoldry

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

Watch this if you don't believe me, almost all ricemen are cucks.

Ricecels are too submissive and docile by nature i'm afraid this can only be fixed by genetic engineering

If ricecels learned how to oppress their sluts, they'd be the biggest fakecels of all.

@AsiaCel Some ragefuel for you

Watch this if you don't believe me, almost all ricemen are cucks.

They shouldve ganged up on this ape in video game and the whore stoned in video game, this wouldnt happened in a Conservative country with strict punishment for whores in video game

Slide26 l

They shouldve ganged up on this ape in video game and the whore stoned in video game, this wouldnt happened in a Conservative country with strict punishment for whores in video game
What communism does to a country jfl

@AsiaCel Some ragefuel for you
TND

I volunteer to be a MG42 gunner on the border if the government has an opening for such position (assuming they're based enough)

mg42.gif

jay-z-shot.gif

TND

I volunteer to be a MG42 gunner on the border if the government has an opening for such position (assuming they're based enough)

mg42.gif

jay-z-shot.gif
He mentioned having a rice gf in the past as well, never began for ricecels.

Okay, then I work for free, no nend to pay me.
I thought you were joking when you mentioned nigs fucking noodles in China but you were right.

ricecels should start using islam teaching and lock all women in house, marry them while they're very young, ban all kinds of shows that show western men like saudi and pretty much go anti female harcore islamism

it's better teaming up with sandniggers than with whites since we all know that whites see riceland as a place to steal all the women and leave all ricecels virgins

it's better teaming up with sandniggers than with whites since we all know that whites see riceland as a place to steal all the women and leave all ricecels virgins
China is friends with Iran