Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Ultimate Femcel™

I can't tell if they are just projecting...

such a special little snowflake

Still gets fucked by chad

>Hormonal acne.

They do not know the pains of genetic acne that will forever stay with you. Also her acne is most likely, 4 small pimples on her face and she starts crying.

No originality, a chinese copy of this forum. Women don't have souls.

Dropped out of HS :lul:

All women do is eat junk food and drink cola all day and then expect to have a good physique jfl you don't have Stacy genetics so that you can expect to have a good ass and thighs based off eating nothing

Still has infinite dating options, just like all other non-elderly females

Maybe women can't be incel? Just a theory.

Did not read lol

"thinks people ignoring her was bullying"

When I learned about this aspect of women it was mind-blowing. As a man, it is simply impossible to understand or fathom what a woman's life is like. She has such a constant stream of validation and attention from people around her, to the point that when people DON'T pay attention to her/cater to her it actually seems unusual and cruel to her.

Every time I see a post by a foid about how she's "depressed" or "suicidal", etc., they always casually include details about their current or past boyfriends, as if describing picking up food at the supermarket. To them having a boyfriend is a mundane, everyday thing, it's unusual to go more than a week without one.

How ugly are these holes? I assume 95 percent of them aren't that ugly but they're landwhales.

Would reject me

Nitpicks a bunch of stupid flaws about herself and never moved a finger trying to get sex or a relationship
I will make a meme mocking these bitches tomorrow if I don't forget

...Has more SMV than every sub-8 male on planet earth.

Femcels don't exist

Even a morbidly obese grandma with dozen STDs and disfigured body still has an unlimited supply of desperate and horny betas.
A women can be a volcel(because she delusionally views herself as worthy of giga-chad only) but no incel.
Female 'incels' don' t exist

Female incels are like my gf, they don't exist

Still has infinite dating options, just like all other non-elderly females
An 80-year old woman has more people offering her sex than this entire forum can get collectively. There is no comparison between men and women in this regard. The cunts over at FDS know this well and routinely feed it to their new members.

How ugly are these holes? I assume 95 percent of them aren't that ugly but they're landwhales.
they want and crave men way above them lets say they are 3/10 foids they literally can only get their roastflaps oozing over some man way above her lookswise. they can easily get dick they just refuse it

"thinks people ignoring her was bullying"

When I learned about this aspect of women it was mind-blowing. As a man, it is simply impossible to understand or fathom what a woman's life is like. She has such a constant stream of validation and attention from people around her, to the point that when people DON'T pay attention to her/cater to her it actually seems unusual and cruel to her.

Every time I see a post by a foid about how she's "depressed" or "suicidal", etc., they always casually include details about their current or past boyfriends, as if describing picking up food at the supermarket. To them having a boyfriend is a mundane, everyday thing, it's unusual to go more than a week without one.
I've been fired from alot of jobs because I refused to orbit the roasties who worked there, so they complained and I was swiftly booted off for "not enjoying the job enough"

There's no such thing as a femcel.

Volcel but I wouldn't

If pigwoman can get hundreds of tinder matches, its clear femcels cant exist.