Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The ultimate fate of oldcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

"You may live longer, but you may not necessarily live better," Watts said of the longevity paradox. "Relationships are really important in how we live. We know, for instance, that many older men in particular die by suicide…They're literally dying of loneliness."

Jfl at these cucks wondering how someone could possibly end up in this situation and using two childless roasties as example. You just need to be incel, this is our future :feelsrope:

Brutal thisisourfatepill:blackpill::cryfeels::feelsrope:.

But nursing homes? They might be the worst possible fate known to mankind..
Tbh, nursing homes may not actually be the worst thing. At least there you are surrounded by your peers and can have something of a social life. The real brutality is rotting alone in a run-down apartment with nobody giving a shit about you, and even your closest relatives messaging you maybe once a year:feelsrope:.

After I retire at the age of 50 I will move to the Philippines and get a wife.

Brutal mang, I'm gonna make sure to rope before I can no longer
Tbh, nursing homes may not actually be the worst thing. At least there you are surrounded by your peers and can have something of a social life. The real brutality is rotting alone in a run-down apartment with nobody giving a shit about you, and even your closest relatives messaging you maybe once a year:feelsrope:.
Nah man, surrounding yourself with prime foids that will take advantage and beat the shit out of you, especially if you don't have any decedents that will care to check up on you. Then its really over :cryfeels:

Brutal mang, I'm gonna make sure to rope before I can no longer

Nah man, surrounding yourself with prime foids that will take advantage and beat the shit out of you, especially if you don't have any decedents that will care to check up on you. Then its really over :cryfeels:
True, that's also possible. I'm mostly basing this stuff on how my great-uncle describes his life there. It's not at all impossible that they just have it better-than-average there and most nursing homes are dogshit-tier still:feelsrope:.

I'm mostly basing this stuff on how my great-uncle describes his life there. It's not at all impossible that they just have it better-than-average there and most nursing homes are dogshit-tier still:feelsrope:.
He probably got lucky, but even with cameras everyone foids still enjoy beating up on old homeless men, its deranged

oldcels should all go ER like u have a lifeproof u are an incel, the weight iof "its over" is deadly, ur level of nihilislm is ape tier, u need a high level of bluepill or scoliosis to not go ER as an oldcel

i mean its the first generation with an incel epidemy most oldfags have foids or dead foids or go SEAmaxx when they retire, we wont have any of this, 2060 will be a funny year