Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The ultimate agecuckery i saw last night at a house gig

But what about the age laws?

Hope the party host gets raped by blacks

We live in a clown world

Pretending to be a woman is more acceptable than liking women in their prime
This is why the agepill is so scary. As I get older I stay more attracted to college girls

KHHVs incels, especially those with autism and other developmental disorders, are far more inexperienced and vulnerable than any girl at that age. :feelshaha:

KHHVs incels, especially those with autism and other developmental disorders, are far more inexperienced and vulnerable than any girl at that age. :feelshaha:
I’m almost 25, autistic and developmentally 16. But i have apparently a power imbalance over a NT 18/19 year old

Once again age gap is being equated to being a sex predator. It's all so tiresome.
my friend said he didn't know people's ages because no-one has an age number on their shirt and also mentioned how he's never dated that much before but the host just said "but you're a grown ass man and these are 19 year old underage teenagers and you can't talk like this to 18 to 21 year olds."
This is damn true. How tf are you supposed to know what people's ages are. People age differently.

If you are in a party like that, the entire point is that you should feel safe to assume that everyone there is happy to mingle with everyone else. If this faggot cuck doesn't want 19 year olds and 28 year olds mixing, he should ban either the older or younger ones from the gathering. A party like that is a place for adults to be free to talk to other adults, and if someone is uncomfortable they should fucking speak up themselves. I thought women were supposed to be le independent according to feminists but a 19 year old girl needs some guy to step in for her? Fucking useless toilet.

How tf is anyone supposed to get pussy ever if you need to go around asking for people's fucking driving licenses to know that they are no more than a couple years younger or older than themselves. It's retarded.

Absolutely 100%.
This is why the agepill is so scary. As I get older I stay more attracted to college girls
The idea that I am starting to become too old that even college girls will see me as some pedo creep is very, very depressing :cryfeels:
I’m almost 25, autistic and developmentally 16. But i have apparently a power imbalance over a NT 18/19 year old
Yes because you have spent a few more rotations around the Sun it gives you power over them even though they are NT and have the protection of white knight society lmao this is really their logic.

Once again age gap is being equated to being a sex predator. It's all so tiresome.

This is damn true. How tf are you supposed to know what people's ages are. People age differently.

If you are in a party like that, the entire point is that you should feel safe to assume that everyone there is happy to mingle with everyone else. If this faggot cuck doesn't want 19 year olds and 28 year olds mixing, he should ban either the older or younger ones from the gathering. A party like that is a place for adults to be free to talk to other adults, and if someone is uncomfortable they should fucking speak up themselves. I thought women were supposed to be le independent according to feminists but a 19 year old girl needs some guy to step in for her? Fucking useless toilet.

How tf is anyone supposed to get pussy ever if you need to go around asking for people's fucking driving licenses to know that they are no more than a couple years younger or older than themselves. It's retarded.
I heard in Europe age gaps aren’t stigmatized as much except the uk

I heard in Europe age gaps aren’t stigmatized as much except the uk
Probably true. The UK basically always follows the USA in terms of being cucked. Also the language barrier helps the rest of Europe not get infected with cuck culture. Also Euro foids generally just look much younger for their age compared to Anglo foids who all look so bloated and old.

Probably true. The UK basically always follows the USA in terms of being cucked. Also the language barrier helps the rest of Europe not get infected with cuck culture. Also Euro foids generally just look much younger for their age compared to Anglo foids who all look so bloated and old.
In America, long ago this age gap wasn’t taboo and instead miscegenation was taboo

That guy is retarded, like someone could with certainty tell a difference between 19 and 22-23.

these girls are 18 to 21 years and i'm too old for them too
he's just trying to cockblock so he can fuck the girls himself

also if he said 20-21 how is that teens?

he's just trying to cockblock so he can fuck the girls himself

also if he said 20-21 how is that teens?
20-21 isn’t any different from 19

No he isn’t cockblocking he has a gf himself