Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Ukrainian recruitment propaganda video was actually made pretty well

Do normies really watch some reatrded propaganda vidoe and decide to give their entire life for this shit :feelstastyman: :fuk:

Men, kill each other, local Chad wil impregnate your wives when you are out.

1914 memes rehashed for a 2024 reality.

fits like a glove... oh wait... no it doesn't.

was there ever a point in time that war veterans got less respect?

i mean even back in 1918 you couldn't come back from a nasty war and be worshipped and just grab whatever single woman you wanted from your hometown to be your wife.
and now?
you are literally worth less than dogshit as far as society is concerned, and "i'm a veteran!!!" gets less interest from the bar sluts downtown than "i have 1000 followers on tiktok".

was there ever a point in time that war veterans got less respect?

i mean even back in 1918 you couldn't come back from a nasty war and be worshipped and just grab whatever single woman you wanted from your hometown to be your wife.
and now?
you are literally worth less than dogshit as far as society is concerned, and "i'm a veteran!!!" gets less interest from the bar sluts downtown than "i have 1000 followers on tiktok".
True , life is brutal.