Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ukraine war is undeniable proof that women are garbage

Moeggels

Moeggels

Mythic
★★★★
57d 18h 58m
There’s NO reason why a womyn in current year should not be fighting for her country. Men and women are equal so they should be equally required to have their heads blown off in the battlefield.
Only exception is if the woman has children to take care of, but there’s plenty of teenage/ early 20s whores that have no children and go to foreign countries to get dicked, while their male counterparts are dying in the thousands.

THIS IS LITERALLY UNDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT FOIDS ARE SUBHUMAN GARBAGE NOT WORTHY OF RIGHTS. What counter-argument is there possibly?? There isn’t one.
I’m aware that a few foids stayed behind to fight but they shouldn’t be praised for that any more than the men. And there’s only a few foids like that. And it’s not like foids can use the “muh biological differences” argument. A 150lbs foid can carry a gun which means she can kill a 250lbs man.

Last edited:
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
91d 14h 47m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 7h 28m
I’m aware that a few foids stayed behind

Boy Meets World Gun GIF

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
★★★
20d 12h 53m
OP you are using this thing called "logic". This is not how society operates. Society operates on emotional blackmail and purity spirals. You will not make this mistake again, thank me later.

Restart80

Restart80

Legend
★★★
27d 3h 13m
There’s NO reason why a womyn in current year should not be fighting for her country. Men and women are equal so they should be equally required to have their heads blown off in the battlefield.
Only exception is if the woman has children to take care of, but there’s plenty of teenage/ early 20s whores that have no children and go to foreign countries to get dicked, while their male counterparts are dying in the thousands.

THIS IS LITERALLY UNDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT FOIDS ARE SUBHUMAN GARBAGE NOT WORTHY OF RIGHTS. What counter-argument is there possibly?? There isn’t one.
I’m aware that a few foids stayed behind to fight but they shouldn’t be praised for that any more than the men. And there’s only a few foids like that. And it’s not like foids can use the “muh biological differences” argument. A 150lbs foid can carry a gun which means she can kill a 250lbs man.

Yeah, just more proof that males are expendable, and utilities to be enslaved and used for the benefit of femoids and society. Mass noncompliance is the only solution.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

pls play Tekken 7, MK11, SSBU, or For Honor wit me
★★★★
87d 4h 37m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

A Ghost in Istanbul
★★★★★
62d 8h 50m
Yeah, just more proof that males are expendable, and utilities to be enslaved and used for the benefit of femoids and society. Mass noncompliance is the only solution.
Yep and taking away Womans rights

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Captain
★★★★
13d 22h 30m
Yes chad you are right now go bang your Stacy she is waiting for you