Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy the UK isnt an introverted place, why does everyone say that?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i live in the UK and if you dont speak, you are viewed as some sort of alien. sure it may not be as bad as the US but still 99% are extroverts who wont shut the fuck up so my point still stands.

I remember some American kid asking me if wizards and knights existed and if we all lived in castles.

Because it rains a lot and ppl are ugly.

It's introverted only for incels.

imagie living im america where people make conversation in public and literally are expected to hang out everyday lmao. if i had a social circle in america i would be out of inceldom, a social circle in my country is *go to movies, eat food, chill at house play basketball, smoke hookah, go home*

I have never heard about the UK being an introverted place. Just that they are even more liberal than US and say things like "bloody hell" "mate" "lad" etc. My favorite is "taking the piss" meaning making fun of something. wtf is the logic behind that :lul::lul::lul: