Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The UK is majority white?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have recently discovered the UK is 80%+ white: I seriously thought it was 50% South Asian and African from all the British media I see in America. :shock:

How can it claim to be diverse while being this white?
BBC launches ambitious new diversity and inclusion strategy - Media Centre

Good point, one illusion of it when I was reading UK demographics is they have huge immigration. But a great amount of the immigration is Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russians, etc.

Good point, one illusion of it when I was reading UK demographics is they have huge immigration. But a great amount of the immigration is Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russians, etc.
Only 10% Black & Asian in England, yet everyone here thinks the UK is overrun with ethnics; it seems diverse BBC programming was very misrepresentative. :waitwhat:
1644431448293-jpeg.1532330

I don’t know man, London is full of ethnics but maybe the smaller towns and cities are more white

Ethnics only make the majority in the ghettos

all the nignogs and ethnics are in the cities, not the rural zones (similar to U.S.)

>exhibit #32198731284 of shitskin crying about white people existing in europe
No, I'm saying how the UK tries to make it seem to the rest of the world that they're overrun by third world ethnics when they are not.

Another thing in the UK is the birth rate hasn't actually been that bad so the UK population still has a lot of young people.

UK Population Pyramid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom

Another interesting number to go with the 20% non-white statistic.

UK population:

1990: 57,237,500
2020: 67,081,000

You can see how the white population must be approximately flat over that time, which isn't too bad.

Say 10 million non-whites came or were net born in the UK since 1990. 10 million / 30 years = 300,000 net increase per year of non-whites.

Last edited:
Only 10% Black & Asian in England, yet everyone here thinks the UK is overrun with ethnics; it seems diverse BBC programming was very misrepresentative. :waitwhat:
1644431448293-jpeg.1532330
>86% white in 2011

Those stats are a lie, they bring in more and more each year