Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The U.S. is facing a literal invasion

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Previous records shattered.
https://highlandcountypress.com/news/1st-quarter-fiscal-2024-apprehensions-southwest-border-highest-us-history-greater-population
1st quarter fiscal 2024 apprehensions at southwest border highest in U.S. history; greater than population of three U.S. states

The number of apprehensions of illegal border crossers along the southwest border in the first quarter of fiscal 2024 (Q1 FY24) is the highest in U.S. history.

They totaled 785,422, greater than the individual populations of three U.S. states: Wyoming (586,485), Vermont (647,818), and Alaska (733,536) and nearly the population of North Dakota (788,940).

After U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas unilaterally changed law established by Congress to facilitate the greatest number of illegal crossings in U.S. history, House Republicans and retired FBI counterintelligence officials have argued the changes directly created a national security threat. Officials say they have no way of knowing who the people being let into the country are, prompting House Republicans to move to impeach Mayorkas. After the first attempt failed this week, a second is likely, they say.

In fiscal 2024, which began Oct. 1, 2023, total apprehensions of illegal border crossers at the southwest border alone have been the highest in U.S. history for each month and for the quarter overall, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data, last updated Jan. 4.

In Q1 FY24, apprehensions at the southwest border alone totaled 240,981 in October, 242,407 in November and 302,034 in December.

By comparison, in Q1 FY23, apprehensions at the southwest border totaled 231,529 in October, 235,173 in November, and 252,315 in December.

In Q1 FY22, apprehensions at the southwest bordertotaled 164,837 in October, 174,845 in November, and 179,253 in December.

In Q1 FY21, apprehensions at the southwest bordertotaled 71,929 in October, 72,113 in November, and 73,994 in December.

Over for burgercels

Over for burgercels
Round up every single migrant and death march them across the arizona desert during the summer (in GTA 5 mod)

Texas Guard gonna handle that shit im ngl

nigga they should stop immgration so many fucking retards are coming in

It's over for UScels

Lifefuel for immigrantcels

Good, i hope the spics wipe out the white race

Border has been open since biden took over

Border has been open since biden took over
Yep but since 2022 the situation has reached critical mass. The damage is done, unless trump creates literal legions to round up invaders it’s over.

Thanks Jews.. Really this is All done by the deepstate. We have no more labor workers in the USA or military men which is why they really want open Boarders.

With the influx Of other countries Criminals, With the way they set shit up So perfectly They are fully aware of the crime, Chaos, And destruction to come, They also on the flip side Get Plenty Of Democratic voters. Yes they are allowing these Immigrants to vote.

Because As you Know the Liberal And democratic Party in these last Few months Has fallen in a Land Slide Compared to trump.

Democrats roll out the red carpet for illegal aliens because their plan is to eventually extend voting rights to noncitizens and people who aren't even supposed to be the country, and those new voters will all feel indebted to them because the dems gave them all this free stuff while the Republicans were trying to kick them out.

Mark my words, 15 years from now they'll be calling you a white supremacist for believing only citizens should be allowed to vote and they'll be comparing you to all the people who didn't want blacks and women to be able to vote 100 years ago.

nigga they should stop immgration so many fucking retards are coming in
They should but they won’t because they’re delusional, out of touch with the struggles of the common man, and greedy.

There won't be any white majority countries in 50 years. Unless Australia and Finland can hold the fort.

I don't give a DAMN!!! lol

Today it was really sunny and warm and I saw so many normies out and about enjoying each other's company.

The worst time is when its sunny and warm on the weekends. Normies love it.

I thought about this exact topic. One day in America its gonna be an apocalyptic soylent green type of scenario, mixed in with brazil/south africa levels of crime, and a bit of russian revolution.

Heres who we should take in - Ukrainian and Russian refugees
4299939991d28eb7a81db2e38d40866b.jpg

Heres who we do take

Heres who we should take in - Ukrainian and Russian refugees
4299939991d28eb7a81db2e38d40866b.jpg

Heres who we do take
View attachment 1073044
I’ve met some ukranian refugees and all of them were decently smart and had a good grasp on the english language by a couple of months, I can’t say the same about the borderhopping cherrypickers, they congregate in groups, wear gaudy clothes, and speak their god awful language in public.

I’ve met some ukranian refugees and all of them were decently smart and had a good grasp on the english language by a couple of months, I can’t say the same about the borderhopping cherrypickers, they congregate in groups, wear gaudy clothes, and speak their god awful language in public.
As a group- whites always assimilate.

Most Hispanics can't. Thats why most of them still have Mexican accents, obesity rates similar to those of third world nation and have test scores similar to that of Mexico or a South American nations.

A few illegal immigrants, specifically the ones from China, India, Russia, Ukraine- sure , as long as they have a legitimate reason to come here and are with family units. I do have a heart. I saw an image of a Chinese man cross the border with his family and felt bad. Most Asian and European immigrants tend to be hard workers anyways. A few here and there are okay. As long as its not by the thousands or anything like that.

The giant WHORDE of millions upon millions of people from South America and Mexico-NO. The vast majority of them are fat, clinically obese, overfed, uneducated and are simply coming here to make more money. Mexico is NOT a poor nation. 75% are overweight or obese, good weather all year around and wealthier than most other nations. Few (if any) are starving there.

A few illegal immigrants, specifically the ones from China, India, Russia, Ukraine- sure , as long as they have a legitimate reason to come here and are with family units. I do have a heart. I saw an image of a Chinese man cross the border with his family and felt bad. Most Asian and European immigrants tend to be hard workers anyways. A few here and there are okay. As long as its not by the thousands or anything like that.
I feel like India shouldn't be included, while I have known people with poor parents making minimum wage that do well in academia or start businesses, the vast majority are just as uneducated as borderhoppers and will resort to shady methods to make money. The ones that are legal are ok since they represent the top 5-10% not the common denominator.

Catapult them back to Mexico or whatever shitole they came from. They'll just rape, kill and shoplift when they're here.

I feel like India shouldn't be included, while I have known people with poor parents making minimum wage that do well in academia or start businesses, the vast majority are just as uneducated as borderhoppers and will resort to shady methods to make money. The ones that are legal are ok since they represent the top 5-10% not the common denominator.
Good point

Catapult them back to Mexico or whatever shitole they came from. They'll just rape, kill and shoplift when they're here.
Crime has skyrocketed in NYC since they have been bussed in.

Total Border Jumper Death

Kill Indians. Behead Venezuelans. Roundhouse kick a africans into the concrete. Slam dunk a anchor baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Mexicans. Defecate in a Salvadorians pupusas. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry chinks in a wok. Toss latinos into active volcanoes. Judo throw pajeets into a wood chipper