Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The type of people you see in a typical Slavic apartment building from communist era

The cramped, stressful, and undignified conditions of large cities and industrialised factory work is what made alcohol-coping wagies enough of an inconvenience to women and middle/high-class/top20% men that prohibitionist movements sparked all across the world in the 20th century.
Now you have either slavland men drinking themselves to death, or in the cucked west alcohol becoming a privilege that low-class wagies can barely afford (googlejew alcohol consumption by income).
this is why black people smoke weed

Poetically sad. Thank God my ancestors managed to Germanmaxx and escape from communism.

We have this shit too here in south italy. In fact in the biggest city (naples) there are thing like these:
Scampia, le vele saranno demolite con i bulldozer -  CorrieredelMezzogiorno.it

Is this how majority of Slavic men live like? Sounds depressing..

Wow, I remember reading this post last year back when I was a lurker and asking my Slavcel colleague about this.

This post is pretty much spot on. It's depressing. The cold, dark environment and the general restlessness feels so eerie and anxiety inducing.

I don't see @Teutonic Knight these days. He is a High IQ and valuable member of this forum.

Typical Slavic apartment building from communist era. This is the typical home of a slavcel.

Manhattan-apartments-Lodz-Poland-brutalist-architecture.jpg

Do you wonder what kind of people share this environment?

Obviously a lot of alcoholic men, the entire apartment building is full of booze.

Most women who live in such apartment blocks are old women who watch news channels on TV all day. Young women move out to live with their rich boyfriends or foreigners very early in their lives.

You have young low T slavcels who live with their single moms and play GTA San Andreas on their old computers that can't handle newer games.

Ogre oldcels going back home from some shitty nightshift job still in their "security" work clothes, looking depressed and tired of life.

Jobless ogrecels who walk around the neighborhood and drink and smoke outside the apartment building with other loser friends.

Thugmaxxed skinheads and hooligans who spray swastika graffitties or name of their local football club on the walls and get into fights.

Ocassional thugmaxxed gopnik/criminal who has enough money to rent his own apartment from dealing drugs. He invites his thug friends and they drink and shout and listen to turbofolk music (or some other gopnik/criminal-style music) together and bully low T slavcels if they pass them in the hallway. They often snort cocaine which is a symbol of high status as it distinguishes you from regular alcoholic Slavic men who don't have money for coke.

Youngcels who cope by training some sport and go on training sessions all the time with sport bags like robots every day and never have any girlfriends or any social life at all.

Occasional good looking young women who wear a lot of make up and trashy slutty clothing. You can see them enthusiastically going down the stairs as their Chad boyfriend picks them up in front of the apartment block in a BMW or Mercedes. They bitch to their parents how shitty their life is because they have to live in such dirty apartment block even though they still live 10 times better than the males living in there. When they're 22 or 23 they move out to live with their rich boyfriends or get a foreigner to provide for them.

Meanwhile slavcel males are lucky to move out by the time they're 32, most of them never move out and just keep living in the same apartment as their parents after they pass away.

Fellow slavcels add some more types of Slavs that live in your apartment building.
Interesting post OP.

Wow, I remember reading this post last year back when I was a lurker and asking my Slavcel colleague about this.

This post is pretty much spot on. It's depressing. The cold, dark environment and the general restlessness feels so eerie and anxiety inducing.

I don't see @Teutonic Knight these days. He is a High IQ and valuable member of this forum.
Thanks to him I stopped caring about many things.easily one of the most based and high IQ users of all time