Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The type of people you see in a typical Slavic apartment building from communist era

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Typical Slavic apartment building from communist era. This is the typical home of a slavcel.

Manhattan-apartments-Lodz-Poland-brutalist-architecture.jpg

Do you wonder what kind of people share this environment?

Obviously a lot of alcoholic men, the entire apartment building is full of booze.

Most women who live in such apartment blocks are old women who watch news channels on TV all day. Young women move out to live with their rich boyfriends or foreigners very early in their lives.

You have young low T slavcels who live with their single moms and play GTA San Andreas on their old computers that can't handle newer games.

Ogre oldcels going back home from some shitty nightshift job still in their "security" work clothes, looking depressed and tired of life.

Jobless ogrecels who walk around the neighborhood and drink and smoke outside the apartment building with other loser friends.

Thugmaxxed skinheads and hooligans who spray swastika graffitties or name of their local football club on the walls and get into fights.

Ocassional thugmaxxed gopnik/criminal who has enough money to rent his own apartment from dealing drugs. He invites his thug friends and they drink and shout and listen to turbofolk music (or some other gopnik/criminal-style music) together and bully low T slavcels if they pass them in the hallway. They often snort cocaine which is a symbol of high status as it distinguishes you from regular alcoholic Slavic men who don't have money for coke.

Youngcels who cope by training some sport and go on training sessions all the time with sport bags like robots every day and never have any girlfriends or any social life at all.

Occasional good looking young women who wear a lot of make up and trashy slutty clothing. You can see them enthusiastically going down the stairs as their Chad boyfriend picks them up in front of the apartment block in a BMW or Mercedes. They bitch to their parents how shitty their life is because they have to live in such dirty apartment block even though they still live 10 times better than the males living in there. When they're 22 or 23 they move out to live with their rich boyfriends or get a foreigner to provide for them.

Meanwhile slavcel males are lucky to move out by the time they're 32, most of them never move out and just keep living in the same apartment as their parents after they pass away.

Fellow slavcels add some more types of Slavs that live in your apartment building.

Last edited:
This is 100% legit

Mogs a lot of races because roof over head. Seriously though, just because slavs have it shitty, doesn't mean some other races don't have it worse.

I wish I lived there, I would feel right at home

Mogs a lot of races because roof over head. Seriously though, just because slavs have it shitty, doesn't mean some other races don't have it worse.

Other races don't LARP as being white and part of Western civilization.

When you're a Slav you get lumped with other white people and get the same "white guilt" shit pushed down your throat. But then you get slavpilled and you realize you're just another ethnic.

When you're a Slav you get lumped with other white people and get the same "white guilt" shit pushed down your throat. But then you get slavpilled and you realize you're just another ethnic.
I agree that slavs are not treated as white, despite having the same skin complexity. But, you guys make it sound like you're worse off than a homeless streetshitting curry or a sandcel living in the middle of a warzone. Most ethnics have it shitty, mate.

I agree that slavs are not treated as white, despite having the same skin complexity. But, you guys make it sound like you're worse off than a homeless streetshitting curry or a sandcel living in the middle of a warzone. Most ethnics have it shitty, mate.

Curries and sancels are reproducing and having a lot of children. If you're born as a Slavic man you're least likely to reproduce from all races. It's simply statistics. Also toping the suicide charts for men. If curries and sands have it worse, why aren't they roping more than Slavs?

Curries and sancels are reproducing and having a lot of children. If you're born as a Slavic man you're least likely to reproduce from all races. It's simply statistics. Also toping the suicide charts for men. If curries and sands have it worse, why aren't they roping more than Slavs?

This tbh

gopnikcels are funny

Looks nicer than Alexandria, and at least slavs have alcohol to cope with.
Y8r16o9Qc54jaqE9aVvt866iBhyBmeJOwr9RsEgm2p4.jpg

Looks nicer than Alexandria, and at least slavs have alcohol to cope with.
Y8r16o9Qc54jaqE9aVvt866iBhyBmeJOwr9RsEgm2p4.jpg

The sands get arranged marriages and reproduce. The Slavs don't.

Russia is #1 in the world male suicide with 48.3. male suicides per 100.000 people, Egypt is #148 in the world with 7.2 male suicides per 100.000 people.

Almost 7 times as many male suicides in Russia than in Egypt.

Belarus has 39.3, Ukraine 34.5 etc.

The sands get arranged marriages and reproduce. The Slavs don't.

Russia is #1 in the world male suicide with 48.3. male suicides per 100.000 people, Egypt is #148 in the world with 7.2 male suicides per 100.000 people.

Almost 7 times as many male suicides in Russia than in Egypt.

Belarus has 39.3, Ukraine 34.5 etc.
To be fair, Egypt's suicide rate would be much higher if they didn't believe they'd go to hell for killing themselves. Egyptians are the most delusional religious fanatics there are, it's what keep the Zabbaleen running.

To be fair, Egypt's suicide rate would be much higher if they didn't believe they'd go to hell for killing themselves. Egyptians are the most delusional religious fanatics there are, it's what keep the Zabbaleen running.

I don't understand why Slavs didn't stick to their religious fanatism. There's literally nothing left to do in Slavlands than being some Orthodox or Catholic monk.

I find shitty apartment buildings creepy. Like an insects' nest.

Typical Slavic apartment building from communist era. This is the typical home of a slavcel.

Obviously a lot of alcoholic men, the entire apartment building is full of booze.

Most women who live in such apartment blocks are old women who watch news channels on TV all day. Young women move out to live with their rich boyfriends or foreigners very early in their lives.

You have young low T slavcels who live with their single moms and play GTA San Andreas on their old computers that can't handle newer games.

Ogre oldcels going back home from some shitty nightshift job still in their "security" work clothes, looking depressed and tired of life.

Jobless ogrecels who walk around the neighborhood and drink and smoke outside the apartment building with other loser friends.

Thugmaxxed skinheads and hooligans who spray swastika graffitties or name of their local football club on the walls and get into fights.

Ocassional thugmaxxed gopnik/criminal who has enough money to rent his own apartment from dealing drugs. He invites his thug friends and they drink and shout and listen to turbofolk music (or some other gopnik/criminal-style music) together and bully low T slavcels if they pass them in the hallway. They often snort cocaine which is a symbol of high status as it distinguishes you from regular alcoholic Slavic men who don't have money for coke.

Youngcels who cope by training some sport and go on training sessions all the time with sport bags like robots every day and never have any girlfriends or any social life at all.

Occasional good looking young women who wear a lot of make up and trashy slutty clothing. You can see them enthusiastically going down the stairs as their Chad boyfriend picks them up in front of the apartment block in a BMW or Mercedes. They bitch to their parents how shitty their life is because they have to live in such dirty apartment block even though they still live 10 times better than the males living in there. When they're 22 or 23 they move out to live with their rich boyfriends or get a foreigner to provide for them.

Meanwhile slavcel males are lucky to move out by the time they're 32, most of them never move out and just keep living in the same apartment as their parents after they pass away.

Fellow slavcels add some more types of Slavs that live in your apartment building.
I've never lived in moscow but stayed with my grandparents in the city center, and this is pretty accurate. I also apparently had an uncle who was a guaranteed massive truecel because he always hid from us and I never even got to see him in person though he lived there.

great description. what about the guys who go to uni? do they leave the country for the west once they get their degree?

great description. what about the guys who go to uni? do they leave the country for the west once they get their degree?

Universities are mostly female I think. Less and less men go to study. There's literally no purpose in life for an average male in Slavlands.

Good that I live in edge of city, so from window can see forest, not those grey soviet houses

Just move to Canada or Switzerland for a better life pill is everywhere.

What's the price of 1800 sqft 3 bedroom apartment there?

Slavworld seems like hell on earth.

I overheard a Polish foid in uk once say to a british foid talking to her "the women get married and get work abroad, while my brothers go to jail".

I overheard a Polish foid in uk once say to a british foid talking to her "the women get married and get work abroad, while my brothers go to jail".
this is pretty much what i've seen, a lot of the male slavs here are tradesmen or labourers and the foids get some office job in the construction industry

You just posted cool stuff bro

Those apartments are usually residence of foreigners/Rapefugees.

it sounds fucking horrible

Those apartments are usually residence of foreigners/Rapefugees.
they have many refugees in eastern europe? i thought poland and the rest were refusing to take them

I stayed at family in one of those. Its really depressing, you can usually hear people fighting with their girlfriends, drinking and breaking shit.

The only thing you can do there is drink and pass out drunk, thats what every male does in Slavlands.

I stayed at family in one of those. Its really depressing, you can usually hear people fighting with their girlfriends, drinking and breaking shit.

Yeah, the walls are so thin you can hear everything that goes on.

If someone listens to music half of the apartment block will hear it.

im glad i can peacefully rot in my own house

Fuark hits close to home ngl. _. I moved out when I was 13 ngl

So true, so depressing

@Saudade thoughts? Is this how things are in Incelograd as well?

Sounds comfy in a way. I wish I had many slavic friends.

@Saudade thoughts? Is this how things are in Incelograd as well?
It's unreal how good you nailed this, i am quite impressed. But i don't live in area with commieblocks. Regardless this post left me depressed and thinking that there is no hope for these gods forsaken people. Only Slavs can truly sense how fucking bad everything is around and they can only get and feel how truly it is over.

Looks like a cool shithole

Slavs are indo Europeans all scholars agree this is white so I mean how are they ethnic

Sounds like hell. Seriously.

I'm beginning to see how even ricecels are getting slavic wives.

A rich guy in a tier 1 city in China sounds a lot more optimistic than staying in those run down commie blocks

The cramped, stressful, and undignified conditions of large cities and industrialised factory work is what made alcohol-coping wagies enough of an inconvenience to women and middle/high-class/top20% men that prohibitionist movements sparked all across the world in the 20th century.
Now you have either slavland men drinking themselves to death, or in the cucked west alcohol becoming a privilege that low-class wagies can barely afford (googlejew alcohol consumption by income).

A lot of hate for Slavs it seems. You're onto something I see. Can't deal with the fact you'd get your teeth broken by your avarage grandma here and somehow feel more emasculated than you do where you actually live. Keep coping with hate.

A lot of hate for Slavs it seems. You're onto something I see. Can't deal with the fact you'd get your teeth broken by your avarage grandma here and somehow feel more emasculated than you do where you actually live. Keep coping with hate.

Ok Chadimir.