Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The type of male trannies that claim women have it harder.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title suggests, this thread is going to be about the type of male trannies that claim women have it harder.

If women have it so hard then why did the same male trannies who make them type of claims decide to ‘become a woman‘? It’s obvious that the trannies who claim this type of shit only say this shit just to white knight.

Not like trannymaxxing makes your life any easier regardless since you get people that can tell that that you’re just a man in a dress or some shit plus trannies end up roping because they know there is no going back once you cut off your cock.

A faggot in a dress have it better than other man jfl

I'm not sure maybe in the West, almost everyone sees them as mentally ill freaks, except Reddit, its their playground :feelshaha:.

When it comes to relationships & sexual intercourse there is absolutely no denying that.
Fags have literally no standards.
Was unironically approached by a few of them already & have so far virtually no experience with women.
The same with dykes, they will fuck literally every woman out there.
Gaycels don't exist & femcels (regardless of sexual orientation) are a joke anyways.

When it comes to relationships & sexual intercourse there is absolutely no denying that.
Fags have literally no standards.
Was unironically approached by a few of them already & have so far virtually no experience with women.
The same with dykes, they will fuck literally every woman out there.
Gaycels don't exist & femcels (regardless of sexual orientation) are a joke anyways.
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

I'm not sure maybe in the West, almost everyone sees them as mentally ill freaks, except Reddit, its their playground :feelshaha:.
This

Pretty much this. Once one of these freaks came to my work for some experience to see what we do and everyone was so awkward and careful to not say the wrong words cause if it gets offended it is over. Working with one of these abominations would be a nightmare

I once made a poll in a dyke community about whether or not they would date a tranny male who says he is a foid.

Believe it or not, as much as holes virtue signal, 85% voted that they won't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back