Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Type Of Girls That Are Worse Than Sluts

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Don't get me wrong, I hate all women. But I can't even begin to fathom how much more I fucking hate women like pic related. What subgenre do you even identify these closet whore SJW lookalikes as? It's those college-age girls with dyed hair, choker wearing, "unique" girls that try to seek attention every possible second they breathe on this planet. They always try indulge in the latest internet culture and try fit in with underground cultures (which instantaneously becomes ruined). Fishnet wearing, makeup caked fiends need to be slaughtered on sight for being the most useless burden for their families with their mediocre degree's in Art.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180505-041242~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180505-041242~2.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 174
I agree they are trash

Ngl it is my fantasy to have a gf like that, they are very cute IRL as long as they dont talk. As soon as they open their mouth they make me want to go ER on them though

Would pay good money to see a massive boulder dropped on her head.

They seem to age rather poorly.

Ngl it is my fantasy to have a gf like that, they are very cute IRL as long as they dont talk. As soon as they open their mouth they make me want to go ER on them though
How do they even keep up everyday applying makeup to keep up with that "aesthetic" appearance they're going for

Unnatural color hair is a HUGE red flag. Those bitches are crazy, the type that falsely accuses of rape and everything.

Tattoos= sexually promiscuous and masochists attwhores
Piercings= ''
Ear gauges= lesbians who doesn't care about looking pretty anymore
Unnatural color hair= crazy feminist bitch
Cutter= abysmal self-esteem, masochist and traumatized

How do they even keep up everyday applying makeup to keep up with that "aesthetic" appearance they're going for
I dont know, but there are plenty of them at my uni and believe me they look adorable IRL, they legit look like dolls. I wanna fuck one so bad but oh well, they only go for Chad...you know the drill.

Unnatural color hair is a HUGE red flag. Those bitches are crazy, the type that falsely accuses of rape and everything.

Piercings= ''
perfectly descripted, exactly what I was trying to comprehend but was too pissed off to elaborate properly

I dont know, but there are plenty of them at my uni and believe me they look adorable IRL, they legit look like dolls. I wanna fuck one so bad but oh well, they only go for Chad...you know the drill.
i'd defo fuck them too (being the closest things to anime girls), but the inevitable drill :feelscry:

Don't get me wrong, I hate all women. But I can't even begin to fathom how much more I fucking hate women like pic related. What subgenre do you even identify these closet whore SJW lookalikes as? It's those college-age girls with dyed hair, choker wearing, "unique" girls that try to seek attention every possible second they breathe on this planet. They always try indulge in the latest internet culture and try fit in with underground cultures (which instantaneously becomes ruined). Fishnet wearing, makeup caked fiends need to be slaughtered on sight for being the most useless burden for their families with their mediocre degree's in Art.

Meh. I just think people like that are full of shit. I've always hated them. Had I been smarted and figured out how to fuck them, I'd be happier. Eventually you learn too see through it and not so much make peace with it as see it for what it is. I often find the fishnet wearing "goth arty nerdy" types attractive. That's me though. My suggestion, try not to let it get you SO much.

its funny how these 'unique girls' in trying to look different all end up looking the exact same

Looks like a clown.

Piercings= ''
Incredibly accurate.

fuck these "alt-girl" neon hair whores. they crave attention from everyone more than any other kind of human being. they are still sacks of meat that chad fucks like any other girl but they think their hair they paid 150 for and their retarded clothes make them something special

They probably didn't get enough attention before, so how else to improve, but by dying your hair neon, getting tattoos, wearing a choker, lots of makeup etc; they also want to be unique, a special snowflake, but what's funny, there's like plenty of females out there doing the same thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back