Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The two reasons why Elliot Rodger murdered his Asian roommates

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
1) Elliot Rodger alleged that his 3 Asian male roommates bullied him. They took his stuff without his permission. He also reported them to the local authorities for theft. Simply speaking, ER didn't get along with his roommates.

2) Even if ER had a good relationship with them, he would still have to murder them because his plan was to make more room in his apartment to store dead bodies. When satisfied with the amount of dead bodies, he was going to decapitate them and put their heads in a large bag. He wanted to drive to downtown Isla Vista and show off the heads of his victims to show the people of his community that he is a badass who isn't afraid to seek revenge. Tbh, ER would have been a legend if this happened but it didn't because of time constraints.

Now you know why they were murdered. It's in his manifesto, people should read it in it's entirety to understand what was going on his mind.

Last edited:
Damn. Being bullied by ugly chinks sounds brutal. No wonder ER wanted to pre ER before going ER
I think the ricecel roommates didnt want to be friends with ER because he didn't like video games or was not interested in their nerdy interests/hobbies

He murdered them mainly out of self-hatred.

2) Even if ER had a good relationship with them, he would still have to murder them because his plan was to make more room in his apartment to store dead bodies. When satisfied with the amount of dead bodies, he was going to decapitate them and put their heads in a large bag. He wanted to drive to downtown Isla Vista and show off the heads of his victims to show the people of his community that he is a badass who isn't afraid to seek revenge. Tbh, ER would have been a legend if this happened but it didn't because of time constraints.

That's quite an imagination to have. Certainly too big of a dream to make reality given the sort of twerp he had to have been to be a normal looking guy and still fail at life.

If he had more grounded goals, he could have really made an impact to soyciety.

If he had more grounded goals, he could have really made an impact to soyciety.
his impact would have been broadly the same whatever he did

his impact would have been broadly the same whatever he did
Nah, there's levels to that impact

When satisfied with the amount of dead bodies, he was going to decapitate them and put their heads in a large bag. He wanted to drive to downtown Isla Vista and show off the heads of his victims to show the people of his community that he is a badass who isn't afraid to seek revenge.
Imagine if he had actually gotten this done, he would have been an actual generational icon. Would have never been forgotten by the general public or been a laughingstock after death

Imagine if he had actually gotten this done, he would have been an actual generational icon. Would have never been forgotten by the general public or been a laughingstock after death
True, that would have been a legendary moment. I suggest that you read the ending of his manifesto to see his full detailed plan. His day of retribution was supposed be much more than what he did in May of 2014. He totally fucked up on the day of retribution.

the impact and notoriety of mass shooters has generally been declining since the 2000's, and I can't think of many that have made a serious social impact outside of sometimes niche pop cultural infamy

while people like alek may have killed more than st. elliot, ultimately the media made more noise about elliot rodger because he was identified with new coverage of 'incels'

even if elliot had managed to carry through plans like shooting up the sorority, he would still be ridiculed as an incel and would have faded out of the news cycle like other 2010's shooters

I think a large reason why he killed them is because he saw his own failures in them (since they were all chink subhuman trucels) and wanted to take out his anger on them

I think a large reason why he killed them is because he saw his own failures in them (since they were all chink subhuman trucels) and wanted to take out his anger on them
That's one of the reasons why I don't respect him. He was too racist.

that's unlikely, he was able to kill them quite clinically and without anyone knowing

he was probably doing it for practical reasons rather than out of passion

That's one of the reasons why I don't respect him. He was too racist.
that's because he was based

also everyone on the internet was racist in the mid-2010's

1) Elliot Rodger alleged that his 3 Asian male roommates bullied him. They took his stuff without his permission. He also reported them to the local authorities for theft. Simply speaking, ER didn't get along with his roommates.

Now you know why they were murdered. It's in his manifesto, people should read it in it's entirety to understand what was going on his mind.
It wouldn't of happened anyway due to poor planning and incompetence.

The only reason there wasn't a total sorority Stacy slut massacre that day is because the dumb fucker didn't think to bring a pair of bolt cutters along with him.

Thus Cho will always remain the superior asian incel super villain and Saint.

that's because he was based

also everyone on the internet was racist in the mid-2010's
Yea, but ER was unnecessarily racist. ER stooped low by insulting ethnics instead of judging them for their character.

Yea, but ER was unnecessarily racist. ER stooped low by insulting ethnics instead of judging them for their character.
race is more important than character

race is a part of someone's genetics, character is just a result of circumstances and can change easily

Those “ricecels” were (chang)lites.They all mog me and they even jawmogged ER.They were also NT compared to ER so

the impact and notoriety of mass shooters has generally been declining since the 2000's, and I can't think of many that have made a serious social impact outside of sometimes niche pop cultural infamy
Mass shooter game is outdated and they get stopped more often than one thinks. The only ones making headlines these days are the psyop attacks to get guns banned, and the general public basically know it at this point. Easily gets disregarded when majority of attempts barely yields a kill or 2, sometimes even none.
while people like alek may have killed more than st. elliot, ultimately the media made more noise about elliot rodger because he was identified with new coverage of 'incels'
It only garnered more noise because er was a non-NT virgin. A cheap attempt at disregarding the incel problem and shift the blame towards us( and men in general) for soyciety's current shortcomings, much like the way brendio was used to belittle the credibility of our forum message and the problem foids present when not being held accountable.

Alek was basically treated like an unstable lunatic and completely disregarded because there was nothing to exploit from his attack.
even if elliot had managed to carry through plans like shooting up the sorority, he would still be ridiculed as an incel and would have faded out of the news cycle like other 2010's shooters
He had an imagination much bigger than simply shooting up a sorority. Reread the part I quoted from OP on my initial response to you.