Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The two most important events in Incel history happened in the space of 26 days.

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
24th of May 2014 - Elliot Rodger went on his shooting spree, incels became talked about mainstream

18th of June 2014 - Jeremy Meeks mugshot picture was taken, marking the beginning of the meekspill

life is a scam

i hate fois so fucking much, they parasyte society and after that give all their money to some useless asshole

The meekspill is popular today.

In those warm days of 2014 as the spring was turning into summer, history was begining to be changed forever...

Please don’t tell me thirsty ass foids was the reason Jeremy was bailed out of prison ?

Life was never fair to start with, I'll see you guys at may.

past couple of days has been non stop old news regarding the meekspill

It's not old news.

Meeks recently shot this video in which he revealed a lot of details about his tutorial mode life:

This video triggered the new wave of meekspill.

The meekspill is a fundamental backbone of the blackpill theory.

I think Meeks looks feminine, especially the eyes and lips.

It's not old news.

Meeks recently shot this video in which he revealed a lot of details about his tutorial mode life:

This video triggered the new wave of meekspill.

he looks a bit thin on this video, i think he lost weight from all the partying, but gosh a Chadrone is unstoble, he have High T nigg features + JBW features

If there's a mode easier than tutorial mode, Meeks is on it.

I don't think even a good looking female inmate would have been allowed to get a modeling contract, jealous feminists would have stopped it.

A day before Elliot decided to ER was my 18th birthday. That's also when I officially became incel.

If there was actually a gym for your bones, a good chunk of incels would no longer be incels.
There is no gym for dicks

the world is run by meeks

Life is really weird. someone suffering meanwhile someone is living like king

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back