Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The two most brutal pills

So the two most brutal pills can be translated as "big waito cocku onry"
Pretty much, its probably why a bunch of deathnics like myself can no longer hope for even our own race women

Not affected by the dickpill because I have average sized dick but racepill is brutal for me because I'm a deathniccel and that makes me universally undesirable.

Having a Big Dick is useless if no foid wants to see it :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

DICKPILL: This one is the most brutal pill you can have everything under the bus but if you're a dicklet nothing can save you . You are fucked at this point only cuckoldry is the right option for you . Also dicklets can't enjoy sex they can't feel the sensation of the warm humid watery vagina :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:.

Not only that but from a reproduction purpose big dicks avoid cuckoldry and they can also remove the sperm of an another man and they can even impregnate a woman easily .
The worst thing about this pill is you can't change it .
true. Dickpill is the most brutal pill
RACEPILL: We all know there is a racial hierarchy the more European you are the more easier life is and even if you're a whitecel you can try your luck with ethnic woman but you as an ethnic cel are doomed .
White skin is beautiful , colored eyes are amazing , light colored hairs are good .

Not only from a perspective of beauty but whites/Europeans have the most powerful civilizations on earth.
Meanwhile you as an ethnic live in you're third world SHITHOLE country dreaming about living in Europe(you rope):feelzez::feelshmm::bigbrain::bigbrain:.
Whites on average a taller better looking better everything than ethnics meanwhile ethnics cope .
bullshit. white privilege doesn't exist
This truly is a white man's world
not anymore

Height>>>>>> everything.
I am shortest as compared to all my male cousins. If I was just 2 inches more tall, I would never know what the fuck incel is let alone this site.

Height>>>>>> everything.
I am shortest as compared to all my male cousins. If I was just 2 inches more tall, I would never know what the fuck incel is let alone this site.
Youre literally the same height as the last generation of men. Move to southern parts like Maharashtra 5'5 is still avg height here

Youre literally the same height as the last generation of men. Move to southern parts like Maharashtra 5'5 is still avg height here
I would rather move to Nepal or NE India.

heightpill is the most brutal imo

Here there's a short article on it
I'll look into it

IQ pill is the most brutal ppl are brutal towards stupid men

isnt india on average like 5‘5 anyways?

Not affected by the dickpill because I have average sized dick but racepill is brutal for me because I'm a deathniccel and that makes me universally undesirable.

Having a Big Dick is useless if no foid wants to see it :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:
Did you try with your own race?

Agepill, racepill