Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Turk whore at my workplace goes to Dubai like every 3 months

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And makes insta influencer tier photos with whore makeup + clothes. Needless to say how she’s able to afford that with her 3.5k € per month.

JFL I can’t look at her in a normal way anymore. Every time she passes by me I’ll probably smell the excrements of rich sandniggers, kek

Modern women are something else, they love to be whores and are the reason why society is being degraded, there should be sharia law or something similar in every country. I'm sick and tired of weak men allowing women to do whatever they want without any consequences

Every time she passes by me I’ll probably smell the excrements of rich sandniggers, kek
Also her pussy might still have dried camel cum around her cervix

she is 100% getting shitted on by a oli nigger if true

And makes insta influencer tier photos with whore makeup + clothes. Needless to say how she’s able to afford that with her 3.5k € per month.

JFL I can’t look at her in a normal way anymore. Every time she passes by me I’ll probably smell the excrements of rich sandniggers, kek
Toilets being toilets lmao

Does anybody else know in your workplace?

Toilets being toilets lmao

Does anybody else know in your workplace?
The ones in her office certainly know since they’re following her on her instagram, kek

Jfl. The memes write themselves as always.

Arabs seem to cuck every nationality despite not being good looking. Guess with strict Islam they can't lose their women, so if an Arab fucks even 1 Turk/German/whatever woman the Arabs come out ahead.

I once heard at work females talking about simple girl they knew marrying an Arab sheikh.

Post her socials here.

Nigga its fucking ropefuel to see turkroach whores go for the damn camelfuckers. Not that we turkroachcels are less subhuman than them,but holy shit they are the biggest race traitors ever. Especially in Germany

Nigga its fucking ropefuel to see turkroach whores go for the damn camelfuckers. Not that we turkroachcels are less subhuman than them,but holy shit they are the biggest race traitors ever. Especially in Germany
foids have no concept of loyalty regardless of race, much less even species