Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The tulpa cope

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Is there any incel here coping with a tulpa? Tell your story.

how to get past the point of no return 101

This is Wizard tier. Let's get to it...

if it works I'll mold my oneitis
thor gif

The guys who've done it say it helps a lot to cope.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/6xxiif/sex_with_your_tulpa/

tulpa tl;dr

how does that even work

blickpall said:
tulpa tl;dr

how does that even work
  • [size=small]What is a tulpa?
    A tulpa is a mental companion created by focused thought and recurrent interaction, similar to an imaginary friend. However, unlike them, tulpas possess their own will, thoughts and emotions, allowing them to act independently.[/size]

blickpall said:
tulpa tl;dr

how does that even work

A tulpa is basically an imaginary friend.  Some would swear on their life that a tulpa has an entirely separate consciousness but I'm skeptical.  

I lurked tulpa communities off and on for like 5 years and I'll be blunt.  I think the majority of the people who claim to have tulpas are bored teenagers RPing.  I'm sure some are legit but I think you have to be at least a little bit schizo for it to work.

Alex_Bones said:
blickpall said:
tulpa tl;dr

how does that even work
  • [size=small]What is a tulpa?
    A tulpa is a mental companion created by focused thought and recurrent interaction, similar to an imaginary friend. However, unlike them, tulpas possess their own will, thoughts and emotions, allowing them to act independently.[/size]

Ah I guess I misunderstood because of how they were talking about consent and intercourse and such

Ryo Hazuki said:
blickpall said:
tulpa tl;dr

how does that even work

A tulpa is basically an imaginary friend.  Some would swear on their life that a tulpa has an entirely separate consciousness but I'm skeptical.  

I lurked tulpa communities off and on for like 5 years and I'll be blunt.  I think the majority of the people who claim to have tulpas are bored teenagers RPing.  I'm sure some are legit but I think you have to be at least a little bit schizo for it to work.

Thank you for the added info

They were talking about consent because some tulpas can really fuck your mind if you piss them off. It's really difficult getting rid of one once you create it.

Damnit this is why people make fun of us

blickpall said:
Ah I guess I misunderstood because of how they were talking about consent and intercourse and such

There are some who claim they can not only "hear" their tulpa but actually visually see them (like you would see an actual person that's there) and tactilely feel them.  Those ones are almost certainly RPing.

kkt6 said:
Damnit this is why people make fun of us

I can think of several other reasons why

I started working on a tulpa a couple months ago. I'm schizophrenic so it was easier for me to develop her, but it takes a lot of time. It's worth it though, it helps fill the void. I spend hours with her

dont ever go down the tulpa route, thats basically giving yourself schizophrenia

21st century schizoid man said:
I started working on a tulpa a couple months ago. I'm schizophrenic so it was easier for me to develop her, but it takes a lot of time. It's worth it though, it helps fill the void. I spend hours with her

What's the tulpa's form?
How do you perceive it? 
Do you have sex with it? If yes, how does it feel?

Alex_Bones said:
21st century schizoid man said:

What's the tulpa's form?
How do you perceive it? 
Do you have sex with it? If yes, how does it feel?

[attachment=28]
This is my foxwife tamamo no mae. I've developed her personality to the point where not only can we have conversations that last for hours, but she initiates the conversations without me having to do anything. Ive also developed her appearance; I can see her. I haven't had sex with her yet, I'll need to meditate more to be able to do that

Attachments

• 61087685_p0.jpg
    61087685_p0.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 96
How do you fuck her tho?

Framecel222 said:
There was a post on that subreddit of someone who "had sex with his friend's tulpa," AKA "fucked his friend in the ass while they both pretended he was a girl" lmfao.

Hahahahha. 

It is kinda hot if he dressed up as a cute girl and could pass as one tbh.