Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The truth will set you free

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Feels good to know the truth about basic biology of attraction. I have to remind myself normshit are mostly fucking retarded and clueless and are still bluepilled, so when they try to argue with you over basic blackpill facts I don't even bother anymore. I have the studies and surveys on my side the all just reaffirm the blackpill, there's no use arguing with a moron. It is like trying to explain physics to a dog and then getting upset they don't understand. It's just no in their capacity, they can't do it, so why even bring it up and upset both parties.

Everything makes total sense and the laws of the blackpill are never challenged (except in rare outlier situations). Every retarded normie always cries about how confusing women are, but there's nothing confusing about them whatsoever. They always follow the laws of the blackpill though even unknowingly.

Last edited:
no point in even discussing the blackpill with normies or foids, use this shit to your advantage if there is one.

no point in even discussing the blackpill with normies or foids, use this shit to your advantage if there is one.
Some of them know it deep down, but will never admit it or brush it off.

ngl I find most normies admit that looks matter they just see it as the natural order of things and think its retarded to complain about.

As I wrote before : no matter how bad your situation is, it is always worse when you don't know why you're in it.

I do argue with blue pillers. It's fun to mess with them, and someone might accept the truth because of me.

As I wrote before : no matter how bad your situation is, it is always worse when you don't know why you're in it.
Being an incel and believing normtrash human garbage when they blame you for it is genuinely so sad to see. No ugly or low smv dude should be blaming it on himself, that's genuinely toxic and bad for your wellbeing, leads to nothing but undeserved problems and low self esteem.

I feel like most cels go through that during their cringe redpill self improvement phase until the more perceptive ones realize it was never in their control to begin with.

Last edited:
Normies are hyper conformists who do only what other people do, and not what they want to truly do. You can't have an intellectual or philosophical discussion with them at all.

NPC's the lot of them.

Normies are hyper conformists who do only what other people do, and not what they want to truly do. You can't have an intellectual or philosophical discussion with them at all.

NPC's the lot of them.
It's actually shocking to see just how similarly normies live and even think. Most have the exact same lives and exact same thoughts and routines.