Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truth, the Blackpill and the Truecel

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
The truth (good), the Blackpill (bad) and the truecel (ugly)

Dont you think it is weird how only a very small % of people will ever know the truth?

The majority of users here (the home of the blackpill) are still not blackpilled.

You are probably posting here, lying to yourself thinking it will be better one day, it wont.

So from the forum that spreads the blackpill the most, STILL, even only a few % of us are truly blackpilled.

I made a thread last week or so and asked who would be a cuck if a female actually showed them a bit of attention, most of the users here agreed.

One oldcel who is supposed to be very blackpilled ( @Grotesque ) said he would happily be a cuck, now that is someone not being truly blackpilled, who thinks he is.

So most of you here that think you are, you probably are not.

I am myself, i went though multiple stages of denial, coming back, more denial, then i just realised what it was, (the tinder experiments did it for me).

So this leaves us with a tiny percentage of the people on this earth knowing the truth about women, no denial, just straight facts.

You probably have this small bit of hope at the back of your head.

Majority of men are in denial, in their looks level, thinking they are average, or good looking.

Same goes for delusional manlets, thinking they can get a short girl one day (good luck).

We really do see life though rose tinted glassed, or for the blackpilled members, not anymore, we have taken off the glasses, and instead of the world looking pretty...

We stare at the world at what it truly is, gloomy, competitive, un-loyal and aggression driven.

(and for those that messaged me about my current situation, thanks)

Last edited:
This is true, the only thing making me get out of bed every morning is the thought of a future where I'll look better after looksmaxxing.
But I know I'm coping, and I have to numb myself with vidya and gymcelling every day to keep the rope away.

This is true, the only thing making me get out of bed every morning is the thought of a future where I'll look better after looksmaxxing.
But I know I'm coping, and I have to numb myself with vidya and gymcelling every day to keep the rope away.
Looks matching is cope if you are ugly, if you have a few flaws then looks maxxing is actually worth it.

You cant looksmaxx anything perfectly, even if it is perfect, it will start to wear off after a few years

I am extremely blackpilled and not only on looks, it makes it hard for me to even try, but I have to at last once, right? I can still suicide in 10 years. I don't even know if I can ever enjoy life being blackpilled. It will never go away. Still have to find some positive narrative or I won't be able to change anything at all.

Maybe I can do it. Who knows. I have a high IQ, am 6'3", my jaw is subhuman though, Norwood 4, subhuman skin, highschool dropout, autist, mentally ill, 25.

NGL I'd take the cuking too, even just for the health benefits of sex. Maybe I gaymaxx or bromance somehow. I mean wouldn't this be a good alternative fucking hookers and just mental brolove and some cuddling?

Last edited:
I am extremely blackpilled and not only on looks, it makes it hard for me to even try, but I have to at last once, right? I can still suicide in 10 years. I don't even know if I can ever enjoy life being blackpilled. It will never go away. Still have to find some positive narrative or I won't be able to change anything at all.

Maybe I can do it. Who knows. I have a high IQ, am 6'3", my jaw is subhuman though, Norwood 4, subhuman skin, highschool dropout, autist, mentally ill, 25.
i am the opposite to you but i am slightly mentally ill, not autism though, just general anxiety.
Still rotting

please link me to that thread where people agreed to be cucks

NGL I'd take the cuking too, even just for the health benefits of sex. Maybe I gaymaxx or bromance somehow.

:feelswow::feelswow::feelsokman::feelsokman:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

For me having hope/coping and being blackpilled are not mutually exclusive.

It's like thinking of the vastness of space or the fact that there is no afterlife.
If we keep that in our minds all the time we will end up roping.
And tbh if we rope, femoids win (I don't resent Chads BTW, they can be blackpilled too).

For me the blackpill is a constant reminder. Even if things get better... if a femoid does show interest in me (for betabuxxing for exemple). The blackpill is still there reminding me of how the world really is.

Seeing the matrix help you abuse it.
Idk, just my 2 cents.
I respect every incel opinion on the matter

Yes I am surprised by the amount of bluepill.
I think this is the destiny of the black pill.
The black pill only accepts the few trues who know the pain

For me having hope/coping and being blackpilled are not mutually exclusive.

It's like thinking of the vastness of space or the fact that there is no afterlife.
If we keep that in our minds all the time we will end up roping.
And tbh if we rope, femoids win (I don't resent Chads BTW, they can be blackpilled too).

For me the blackpill is a constant reminder. Even if things get better... if a femoid does show interest in me (for betabuxxing for exemple). The blackpill is still there reminding me of how the world really is.

Seeing the matrix help you abuse it.
Idk, just my 2 cents.
I respect every incel opinion on the matter
I agree, coping is fine, as long as it is not cope in the form of hope for the future with women.

Copes such as enjoying video games is fine, im all for survival.

Looks matching is cope if you are ugly, if you have a few flaws then looks maxxing is actually worth it.

You cant looksmaxx anything perfectly, even if it is perfect, it will start to wear off after a few years
I want to believe that I'll be somewhat good looking after looksmaxing, but every time I try to morph myself in photoshop to see what I'd look like after my surgeries I get this feeling that it is not enough, that even after all those fucking surgeries I'll just not be enough to make a foid somewhat pleased with my company. They all want Chad, and Chads are born, not made :/.

Goddammit I want to kill myself.
ps: my english no bueno so excuse me if I made any mistake.

I want to believe that I'll be somewhat good looking after looksmaxing, but every time I try to morph myself in photoshop to see what I'd look like after my surgeries I get this feeling that it is not enough, that even after all those fucking surgeries I'll just not be enough to make a foid somewhat pleased with my company. They all want Chad, and Chads are born, not made :/.

Goddammit I want to kill myself.
ps: my english no bueno so excuse me if I made any mistake.
accepting it is only the fist part, internalising it into everyday life is the hard part.

I think it is partly because there isn't many truecels. Many here probably could ascend with a little effort, assuming they haven't already.
I was already suicidal before discovering incels and the blackpill, so, it was all fairly easy for me to internalize and allow to become part of my being, part of my core thinking process, since I was already seeing the world from a very nihilistic, dark viewpoint. No hope, total pessimism.

I think it is partly because there isn't many truecels. Many here probably could ascend with a little effort, assuming they haven't already.
I was already suicidal before discovering incels and the blackpill, so, it was all fairly easy for me to internalize and allow to become part of my being, part of my core thinking process, since I was already seeing the world from a very nihilistic, dark viewpoint. No hope, total pessimism.
If you are white just go Thailand that’s what I’m doing when I get enough money

My life will get better when I move to the US, the blackpill isn't a be-all-end-all.

USA is the most cucked nation on earth.
One thing I'm lucky is not live there.

The blackpill is common knowledge. It's just most people don't care because they're not particularly affected by it. Many that are prefer not to think about it.

Some men on this forum don't have the mental strength to accept that they're undesirable trash to society, only so few can fully understand the blackpill without roping.

This hit me hard.
I still have hope.
As much as I want to deny it, as much as I want to swallow the blackpill and just give up, I don't know if I can. I don't know if I have the mental strength. If I truly accepted the blackpill I think I would either rope or go ER. I still have that hope that maybe someday I'll meet a woman who agrees with me and my philosophies. I want to believe that there's still someone out there for me, that special someone. Every single day as I go through life I only find evidence that there is no one for me, yet I can't mentally accept it. I've gone through so many different copes and I'm still coping.
The desire to raise a son or a daughter and teach them about the world is a desire that's been stamped into my brain and whenever I sit back and think about the impossibility of me being able to do that someday makes me genuinely want to rope. But I'm too scared to rope, and so instead I cope. As much as I learn about the blackpill, I don't think I'll ever truly be able to swallow it despite the fact that whenever I go outside I see nothing but confirmation that the blackpill is very, very real.
As much as I try to deny it, and as much as I try to extinguish it, I still have hope, and it's slowly but surely killing me.

I'm coping, I will somehow be able to save enough money to move to Thailand and run a JBW game, like one user on this forum explained before. But I lost my hope about the Western world, I'm not deluding myself anymore.

Don't worry, I will never degrade myself to cuckoldry in order to get attention from girls. I voted no in that thread and I'm fully blackpilled.

This hit me hard.
I still have hope.
As much as I want to deny it, as much as I want to swallow the blackpill and just give up, I don't know if I can. I don't know if I have the mental strength. If I truly accepted the blackpill I think I would either rope or go ER. I still have that hope that maybe someday I'll meet a woman who agrees with me and my philosophies. I want to believe that there's still someone out there for me, that special someone. Every single day as I go through life I only find evidence that there is no one for me, yet I can't mentally accept it. I've gone through so many different copes and I'm still coping.
The desire to raise a son or a daughter and teach them about the world is a desire that's been stamped into my brain and whenever I sit back and think about the impossibility of me being able to do that someday makes me genuinely want to rope. But I'm too scared to rope, and so instead I cope. As much as I learn about the blackpill, I don't think I'll ever truly be able to swallow it despite the fact that whenever I go outside I see nothing but confirmation that the blackpill is very, very real.
As much as I try to deny it, and as much as I try to extinguish it, I still have hope, and it's slowly but surely killing me.
Don't feel ashamed for having hope one day.
I have the balls to admit that i did, that i would find a girl shorter than me and much uglier than me and i had come to terms and accepted that that is all i am going to get and nothing better than that.
But it turns out that i am not even worthy of that.

I had hope, then over time it diminished, now i have none.

Hope has diminishing returns just like life does.
People say childhood was the best days, if you ask me, it was my worst days.
I was defenceless then, i couldnt stand up for myself, at least now i am very depressed, but i have the balls to fucking shoot someone in the fucking face if they try and test me, when i was young i was at my lowest.
People talk about short and short man syndrome, the way i look at it is, if i fight back ill look like im trying to compensate and beta, if i dont fight back ill look like a pussy pushover, ill be seen as the same person whatever happens so why not kick his face in?

I can never win, i see myself as already dead and im just existing.
Don't worry, I will never degrade myself to cuckoldry in order to get attention from girls. I voted no in that thread and I'm fully blackpilled.
At least some people like you have respect for themselves.
You are the type that wont rope when they fully digest the blackpill, the rare type.

Ugly/short/ethnic basement dwellers not getting sex isn't some new extraordinary concept. They've been routinely mocked in media for hundreds of years.
Most of them are delusional.

Dont you think it is weird how only a very small % of people will ever know the truth?

The majority of users here (the home of the blackpill) are still not blackpilled.

You are probably posting here, lying to yourself thinking it will be better one day, it wont.

So from the forum that spreads the blackpill the most, STILL, even only a few % of us are truly blackpilled.

I made a thread last week or so and asked who would be a cuck if a female actually showed them a bit of attention, most of the users here agreed.

One oldcel who is supposed to be very blackpilled ( @Grotesque ) said he would happily be a cuck, now that is someone not being truly blackpilled, who thinks he is.

I am myself, i went though multiple stages of denial, coming back, more denial, then i just realised what it was, (the tinder experiments did it for me).

So this leaves us with a tiny percentage of the people on this earth knowing the truth about women, no denial, just straight facts.

Majority of men are in denial, in their looks level, thinking they are average, or good looking.

Same goes for delusional manlets, thinking they can get a short girl one day (good luck).

We really do see life though rose tinted glassed, or for the blackpilled members, not anymore, we have taken off the glasses, and instead of the world looking pretty...

We stare at the world at what it truly is, gloomy, competitive, un-loyal and aggression driven.

Speaking of your current situation has it improved? Or are you still homeless.

As a manlet i easily realise how undesirable i am to femoids, and i know it wouldn't get any better, it will only get worse.

Speaking of your current situation has it improved? Or are you still homeless.
same shit different day.
Only till the 2nd then ill never take hot showers for granted ever the fuck again.

No, most people have some success in relationships and it doesn’t pay to think that you’re not in control of your life.

Just because you are willing to beta bux/cuck If it is the only way you will ever get to fuck a woman doesn't meet you aren't blackpilled/know the truth. It just means your desperate.