Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The truth of the blackpill is immortal and unchanging

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
As representatives of a "taboo" and "fringe" viewpoint, we sometimes feel a bit hopeless in front of so much opposition. We doubt ourselves; could I be wrong; could we be wrong? What if the majority is right? What if looks don't matter as much as we thought?

Or what if tomorrow, women's sexual tastes change? What if tomorrow, ugly weak nerds start to have more success than handsome strong athletes, and we are ridiculed, humiliated for having hold so long a viewpoint that proved false?

But if you meditate on what makes the blackpill "true", you quickly realize the truth of the blackpill is backed by DNA.

DNA_orbit_animated_static_thumb.png

When young people are brought together in the same environment, it doesn't matter where it is, when it is: the same patterns of behavior will always quickly emerge. DNA is a massive replicator of behavior; it's an engine precisely designed for universal replication. Ugly boys get humiliated everywhere on Earth, Chads rule everywhere on Earth, in thousands of school establishments, thousands of colleges.

Whether it is in Switzerland, California or Canada, in 2018, 1918 or 2118, Chads will rule and ugly boys will lose; forever and ever. It will NEVER change. No amount of denial, of journalist hit pieces, of anti-bullying initiatives, of "gender fluidity", of "progress", will change the raw rules of sexual attraction encoded in our DNA.

We have won because THE TRUTH IS DNA. Until a liberal scientist removes the genes "I want to fuck Chads" from the DNA of female embryos, nothing will ever change and society will ultimately come to this realization.

Last edited:
Giga blackpill, so massive that I can’t even swallow it properly.

How is that lifefuel though? After reading this post, I’m one inch closer to rope

Whether it is in Switzerland, California or Canada, in 2018, 1918 or 2118, Chads will rule and ugly boys will lose; forever and ever.

Are you saying the Golden 1950s didn't happen? When women were pure and faithful and happy with their looksmatched husband? The existence of that golden era is my biggest Life Fuel!

How is that lifefuel though? After reading this post, I’m one inch closer to rope
For me it's LifeFuel because DNA backs our claim of mental sanity; DNA is the thing that says "let's not get blackpillers into the psychiatric ward, I vouch for them"; DNA is the thing that will eventually cause, sooner or later, whether it's in 2100 America or 2633 China, wide social recognition of the phenomenon of lookism.

It's like if society suddenly decided that breathing oxygen is not useful, and enforced that way of thinking with every media channel. Ultimately, the truth that breathing is necessary will come out because DNA orders us to breathe if we want to live.

Incel scientistcels must reprogram foid nature to make them want to fuck us subhuman incels, make us the chad

removes the genes "I want to fuck Chads" from the DNA of female embryos, nothing will ever change and society will ultimately come to this realization.

fight nature

But I was just thinking how is, no matter what, bluepill deeply rooted in people’s minds.

Blackpill is one hell of a drug tbh, people are too afraid to swallow it
For me it's LifeFuel because DNA backs our claim of mental sanity; DNA is the thing that says "let's not get blackpillers into the psychiatric ward, I vouch for them"; DNA is the thing that will eventually cause, sooner or later, whether it's in 2100 America or 2633 China, wide social recognition of the phenomenon of lookism.

It's like if society suddenly decided that breathing oxygen is not useful, and enforced that way of thinking with every media channel. Ultimately, the truth that breathing is necessary will come out because DNA orders us to breathe if we want to live.
Makes sense actually... High iq

We have won because THE TRUTH IS DNA. Until a liberal scientist removes the genes "I want to fuck Chads" from the DNA of female embryos, nothing will ever change and society will ultimately come to this realization.
Femoids obviously only want the best looking chads because they have unlimited options, if sub6 men had the same options they'd be just as picky and only choose the hottest 18 year old college girls. In poor countries like philipines femoids don't have many options, so they go with whoever rich guy they can find. We don't need to play with femoid DNA, we just have to take away their privileges and slut shame them, then their smv will decrease substantially and they will beg their looksmatches to take them.

I literally don't believe in DNA, lol. I think science is mostly a hoax.

Femoids obviously only want the best looking chads because they have unlimited options, if sub6 men had the same options they'd be just as picky and only choose the hottest 18 year old college girls. In poor countries like philipines femoids don't have many options, so they go with whoever rich guy they can find. We don't need to play with femoid DNA, we just have to take away their privileges and slut shame them, then their smv will decrease substantially and they will beg their looksmatches to take them.

One thing I still don't get:

We all know that foids are evil, yet we still want them? Wouldn't it make MUCH more sense to get into science and work towards those 'Detroit: Become Human'-style androids that you can program EXACTLY how you like them? It has only benefits when compared to foids: They have no own will, you can make them as hot as you want (to your OWN preferences regarding body type, etc) AND once every guy has his perfect android gf the REAL foids will have no one to fuck anymore. They're become obsolete...

One thing I still don't get:

We all know that foids are evil, yet we still want them? Wouldn't it make MUCH more sense to get into science and work towards those 'Detroit: Become Human'-style androids that you can program EXACTLY how you like them? It has only benefits when compared to foids: They have no own will, you can make them as hot as you want (to your OWN preferences regarding body type, etc) AND once every guy has his perfect android gf the REAL foids will have no one to fuck anymore. They're become obsolete...
Sexbots are the ultimate femoid smv destroyer, that's why femoidists and cucks are shitting their pants about them.

Sexbots are the ultimate femoid smv destroyer, that's why femoidists and cucks are shitting their pants about them.

Why we not all studying engineering, then? Let's make them freakin HAPPEN! NOW! :D

Why we not all studying engineering, then? Let's make them freakin HAPPEN! NOW! :D
Japancels are working the most on them, check out this fembot but it might be fake.

Japancels are working the most on them, check out this fembot but it might be fake.

Japanincels are the pinnacle of coping, Japan banzai

As representatives of a "taboo" and "fringe" viewpoint, we sometimes feel a bit hopeless in front of so much opposition. We doubt ourselves; could I be wrong; could we be wrong? What if the majority is right? What if looks don't matter as much as we thought?

Or what if tomorrow, women's sexual tastes change? What if tomorrow, ugly weak nerds start to have more success than handsome strong athletes, and we are ridiculed, humiliated for having hold so long a viewpoint that proved false?

But if you meditate on what makes the blackpill "true", you quickly realize the truth of the blackpill is backed by DNA.

DNA_orbit_animated_static_thumb.png

When young people are brought together in the same environment, it doesn't matter where it is, when it is: the same patterns of behavior will always quickly emerge. DNA is a massive replicator of behavior; it's an engine precisely designed for universal replication. Ugly boys get humiliated everywhere on Earth, Chads rule everywhere on Earth, in thousands of school establishments, thousands of colleges.

Whether it is in Switzerland, California or Canada, in 2018, 1918 or 2118, Chads will rule and ugly boys will lose; forever and ever. It will NEVER change. No amount of denial, of journalist hit pieces, of anti-bullying initiatives, of "gender fluidity", of "progress", will change the raw rules of sexual attraction encoded in our DNA.