Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The truth is that we are unloveable. No action or policy taken can fix true inceldom.

Generic-LatAmcel

Generic-LatAmcel

Humans are animals too.
-
Incelibacy can never be fixed. It's natural selection at it's darkest face. We incels are the ones with the undesireable traits and the women CANNOT love an ugly man regardless of whatever he does. That's literally the blackpill :blackpill:.

I will never understand why so many of us are trying to propose "solutions :redpill:". We cannot get love by force. We can only get sex, which is only a physical interaction that will eventually leave us in the same spot as we are. Loveless and undesireable. Only that we will lose our virginity, which is also just a abstract concept. Even without our virginity we will be some sort of "Non-celibate Incel" if there's a term for that.

We cannot ascend and if we could somehow do it, it wont matter. We arent normies. We arent Chads. We are just subhumans sexless or not.

Just become another Maradona or Messi theory

Just kick balls bro.

for mayocels they have seamaxx but you’re right it’s not “love” per se.

It's that nigger Obama's fault!

My condolences to your country

I think the opposing viewpoints I've seen around this topic are driven by people either believing that incels are a large group or that incels are a small group. Large group proponents would have to include a lot of "marginal men", of whom many would ascend if social constructs changed. Small group proponents really only speak to the truecels, and maybe a slim fringe of non-truecels who are really truecels at heart but experienced a technicality at some point.

I don't think it really matters if you're a truecel, though. Go ahead and agitate for social change, nothing is going to matter anyways. At least you aren't wasting your time any more than you would if you did literally anything else, since it's all just a waste of time anyways. It's almost freeing, if it weren't so goddamn depressing.

Its over for argiecels
>tfw high inflation

There is no solution for inceldom. Females are naturally disgusted by ugly men.