Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truth is no one *Truly* cares if you (Ugly Males) Suicide

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Think about It, We're controlled by the system to wageslave from the moment we are physically capable, just like how a farmer only truly cares if his cash cow cant make milk, the goverment only cares if your not producing money for them. Just Like a Stacy only cares if the average or ugly male isn't working in a factory producing the latest designer clothes or handbags for them because let's just be honest here, no woman wants to do the dirty work, just like how when a person espically female stops you from attempting suicide they go on all the social medias they can and brag "hurr durr I just stopped a person from commiting suicide I'm a good person" for internet brownine points and behind closed doors theyre the ones insulting us like Cucktears and Kiwifags.

Male suicide is seen as a joke in the eyes of society about how males are just simply cannon fodder. We are the replaceable gender, Worldwar breaking out? just start shipping out the undersiarables thatll weed em out.

Why are Female suicide attempts more looked at, because its a simple cry for Chad, its well known that Femnoids *attempt* Suicide more often then men but men actually go ahead and complete suicide like: Roping, Jumping, Firearms, Knives. When Femnoids attempt suicide by Taking maybe 2 or more Advil pills or over/under eating so they get a rush of attention from numerous beta orbirters, manginas, white knights and maybe a Chad or 2 to consul them.

Gender Suicide Studies

Discalimer: I'm not encouraging suicide I'm just saying no one cares if you did

TLDR: You are useless in the eyes of society unless your Wage or Factory slaving in other words.......IT'S OVER

Last edited:
Amanda+todd+httpwwwfunnyjunkcomfunny+pictures3410965holy+fucking+shithttpwwwfunnyjunkcomfunny+pictures3402271european+tour+19391945_e2ff08_4165389.jpg

I knew this already but thanks for reminding me

"It's so sad! She/he was so GL!"
Even in death your appearance counts.

the world in general is a pretty fucked up place. we are heading to a globalist prison planet society. last step is to take guns away from the usa so society can follow the japan model of working yourself to death and barely being able to afford a coffin apartment. this life style leaves no willing to fuck and if they do it better bea chad or stacy.

so the population will decline even more around the world with the illusion that there are tons of people because everyone is huddled up in in the city. reality is we been on a drastic population decline since ww2. dont believe me just go outside the city and subberbs and see how empty everything is

there will be no where to go but the hidden continent that the elite live on in this flat earth (why no one is allowed past the antarctic icewall). only reason this iss done is because it's just nature. the strong kill the weak gets nourishment off them. their hope is to ascend to the next level. it's just how this earth is.

pretty much incels is progress and they hope more and more people will truely not care about fellow humans!

Lol i remember in middle school we threw a huge assembly because of her death
JFL!! I think I rubbed my dick when I saw her tits but idk. I was also underage back then I believe.