Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The truth has arrived.

There's a guy here called @BrendioEEE and he's been statusmaxxing himself, especially going on a jubilee talking to normgroids and on Jesse Lee show. He then started to find a girl from r9k, called tahlia, and they were going out, and he was starting to become this bluepilled faggot, thinking tahlia was the one for him, but she was actually playing around and thus what we see now.
Heh, sure if by “going out” you mean talking to eachother via email or social media apps.

The truth is it was yet another faggoty, useless, LDR ie I believe she lives in Australia and he lives in LA ie Mexifornia.

He made fun of currycels all the time on this forum.
He paid the curryceltax.
@Lookscel
He was a stromfront alt right fag. It's common for such types to not actually be blackpilled. He had it coming.

I have no sympathy for him.

HIS FAT FUCKIN' HAND IN FRIENDSHIP
DistinctRapidKid small 1

Heh, sure if by “going out” you mean talking to eachother via email or social media apps.
tbh

The truth is it was yet another faggoty, useless, LDR ie I believe she lives in Australia and he lives in LA ie Mexifornia.
pretty much, even grotesque knows about her.

She’s an incredibly sick cunt.

Probably another Borderline or Histrionic personality disordered whore.

If Brendioeee wants to Ronnie Mcnutt himself over this vile piece of female garbage then he’s even stupider than he sometimes looks in his videos.

And if it’s any consolation to him he has to realize that she’s eventually going to betray this new guy that she’s with anyway and leave him a simpering, crying, puddle of pain as well so no need to let him live rent free in your head dude.

His day of pain is a coming as they say and that’s not my simply reassuring you to try and make you feel better it is literally what these Cluster B personality disordered whores do as their modus operandi ie they hurt people and move on to the next victim.

Though sure it’s an extra bummer for you if he lives in Australia in her immediate vicinity and actually gets to fuck her and whisper all those things in her ear you wanted to but still remember even this will eventually end and badly at that for this dude.

I’m just saying though.

I don’t know whether this older guy lives by her or is going to go spend the money to see her in person or regularly or at all I’m just speculating is all.

View: https://youtu.be/2iigVBfJUOI

Last edited:
Let the Anger and determination that keeps me on noFap 460+ days and counting run through his mind as he ruin her reputation
Based

That won't do anything Brendioeee you dumb shit!

Guys like us (especially) but guys in general don't care about what the last man in a girl's rotation has to say about her in a negative light as ALL they care about is that she is attracted to THEM/THE NEW GUY in the moment.

Plus the more cucky types can rationalize your words away/the past man's words away as "sour grapes" for "her dumping you" etc, etc and use THAT as another means of avoiding acknowledging the grim truth that they just got latched onto by a piece of human fool's gold who is going to eventually hurt and betray them just the same.

No.

You want to know what Tahlia and the rest of the girls with her condition REALLY need or at least the one's that refuse to take responsibility for their actions and get into therapy?

Look up the name "Bianca Devins" and read between the lines.

Though EVERYONE knows you're too much of a cuck and far too soft and gentle to do something like that Brendio and thats fine.

You just need to take Option C and that is do your very best to FORGET ABOUT THIS WHORE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

Stop wasting your time on this stupid bitch and utilize those Jon Snow looks of yours to fuck that Tay creature you've presently been courting if she's at all attractive.

You dumb little piece of Mexican shit that you are at least have something the rest of us don't which is GOOD LOOKS so USE THEM and ASCEND and STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THAT AUSTRALIAN ROASTIE PIECE OF MENTALLY ILL GARBAGE!!!

Last edited:
ER’s me
Not yet is doesn't
She’s an incredibly sick cunt.

Probably another Borderline or Histrionic personality disordered whore.

If Brendioeee wants to Ronnie Mcnutt himself over this vile piece of female garbage then he’s even stupider than he sometimes looks in his videos.

And if it’s any consolation to him he has to realize that she’s eventually going to betray this new guy that she’s with anyway and leave him a simpering, crying, puddle of pain as well so no need to let him live rent free in your head dude.

His day of pain is a coming as they say and that’s not my simply reassuring you to try and make you feel better it is literally what these Cluster B personality disordered whores do as their modus operandi ie they hurt people and move on to the next victim.

Though sure it’s an extra bummer for you if he lives in Australia in her immediate vicinity and actually gets to fuck her and whisper all those things in her ear you wanted to but still remember even this will eventually end and badly at that for this dude.

I’m just saying though.

I don’t know whether this older guy lives by her or is going to go spend the money to see her in person or regularly or at all I’m just speculating is all.

View: https://youtu.be/2iigVBfJUOI

Aussie or Kiwi?

That won't do anything Brendioeee you dumb shit!

Guys like us (especially) but guys in general don't care about what the last man in a girl's rotation has to say about her in a negative light as ALL they care about is that she is attracted to THEM/THE NEW GUY in the moment.

Plus the more cucky types can rationalize your words away/the past man's words away as "sour grapes" for "her dumping you" etc, etc and use THAT as another means of avoiding acknowledging the grim truth that they just got latched onto by a piece of human fool's gold who is going to eventually hurt and betray them just the same.

No.

You want to know what Tahlia and the rest of the girls with her condition REALLY need or at least the one's that refuse to take responsibility for their actions and get into therapy?

Look up the name "Bianca Devins" and read between the lines.

Though EVERYONE knows you're too much of a cuck and far too soft and gentle to do something like that Brendio and thats fine.

You just need to take Option C and that is do your very best to FORGET ABOUT THIS WHORE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

Stop wasting your time on this stupid bitch and utilize those Jon Snow looks of yours to fuck that Tay creature you've presently been courting if she's at all attractive.

You dumb little piece of Mexican shit that you are at least have something the rest of us don't which is GOOD LOOKS so USE THEM and ASCEND and STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THAT AUSTRALIAN ROASTIE PIECE OF MENTALLY ILL GARBAGE!!!
I was assuming this was going to be another Bianca tbh.
Not yet is doesn't

Aussie or Kiwi?
Aussie

What is he going to do?
I thought we were buddies..
But that fucking cuck @BrendioEEE kicked me out of his discord server, I hope he rots in hell.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2

don't kill yourself over some whore dude
c'mon

What is he going to do?
I thought we were buddies..
But that fucking cuck @BrendioEEE kicked me out of his discord server, I hope he rots in hell.
He's plans to leak Tahlias nudes and then rope in front of the camera, I don't think he will pull the trigger tho

I think he might be trying to get her attention/make her feel bad/guilty through those suicide threats.

Truth is, after BPDs discard you, you're like dirt to them. They couldn't care less if you kill yourself. Also, since they have no object constancy, forgetting all about Brendio is as easy as just not looking at his content for Tahlia. They don't ruminate and feel bad like normal people would do after something like that.

It's utterly useless, I hope he realizes it.

Accurate. And if she notices that the guy is not emotionally invested enough to get hurt, she'll dump him even quickier.

There is no such thing as a happy, successful, stable relationship with a BPD unless she undergoes years and years of commited treatment. Like 8-16 years according to what I read.

I think he might be trying to get her attention/make her feel bad/guilty through those suicide threats.

Truth is, after BPDs discard you, you're like dirt to them. They couldn't care less if you kill yourself. Also, since they have no object constancy, forgetting all about Brendio is as easy as just not looking at his content for Tahlia. They don't ruminate and feel bad like normal people would do after something like that.

It's utterly useless, I hope he realizes it.

Accurate. And if she notices that the guy is not emotionally invested enough to get hurt, she'll dump him even quickier.

There is no such thing as a happy, successful, stable relationship with a BPD unless she undergoes years and years of commited treatment. Like 8-16 years according to what I read.
now she's on R9K saying she's going to kill herself lmao

I don't give a shit about his normie problems. He experienced a relationship, he has no reason to kill himself over a whore. He's just attention seeking and I honestly hope his suicide actually happens because fuck that guy.

Any updates here?