Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The truth has arrived.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
Brendio10 7 20

Dont understand
elaborate
i dont follow faggots or incel gossip

Genuinely don't care and didn read. Dunno how this guy gets so much attention and ppl actually care about anything he has to say. He isn't even an incel.

imagine killing yourself over a whore

Why is this guy still relevant?

Last edited:
pay the price if you ever doubt AWALT

Fat attention whore won't do shit.

Dont understand
elaborate
i dont follow faggots or incel gossip
There's a guy here called @BrendioEEE and he's been statusmaxxing himself, especially going on a jubilee talking to normgroids and on Jesse Lee show. He then started to find a girl from r9k, called tahlia, and they were going out, and he was starting to become this bluepilled faggot, thinking tahlia was the one for him, but she was actually playing around and thus what we see now.

JFL. Didnt he let her post here ? This guy was a bluepilled cuck an had it coming, sorry to say.

Brendio will go er?

So, he's gonna leak her nudes and kill himself or some shit?

I'm sure he's attention whoring, surely he's not that stupid to put this up online. Btw what he's saying if anyone dn rd is that he will kill his ex, the person his ex replaced with him and then kill himself, and he will be streaming all of it apparently.

Hope he kills himself, he's a retarded BBC / Niggerspammer and thus nothing of value would be lost

Loose skin is reason enough to kill yourself

if he blows his brains out live, that gif will be my profile pic

AWALT and all that stuff.

There's a guy here called @BrendioEEE and he's been statusmaxxing himself, especially going on a jubilee talking to normgroids and on Jesse Lee show. He then started to find a girl from r9k, called tahlia, and they were going out, and he was starting to become this bluepilled faggot, thinking tahlia was the one for him, but she was actually playing around and thus what we see now.

View: https://streamable.com/heaots

Lmao i found this

When that whore got banned from here I did say she was an attention whore who let a middle age men deflower her ( I didn't knew he stuck around to pump and dump her even more :lul: :lul: :lul: ) . BrendioEEE said it was all a lie. Now he finally realises what his " unicorn " actually was.

a fakecel and a cuck, what a combination

Brendio still didn't get that Tahlia is a BPD. It's not that she didn't love him, she never loved anyone. She's incapable of love, she can only recreate her childhood trauma over and over again with various different men and then discard them. He should feel privileged he at least got to call her and get some closure, because this is pretty rare in relationships with BPDs. They usually move to the next person (who they already have secured through monkeybranching/cheating) and then ghost and that's it.

I really hope he doesn't actually do it, but I don't doubt he will tbh. I also don't doubt that my IRL friend who went to the same he did will. BPDs leave you completely ruined and broken.

When that whore got banned from here I did say she was an attention whore who let a middle age men deflower her ( I didn't knew he stuck around to pump and dump her even more :lul: :lul: :lul: ) . BrendioEEE said it was all a lie. Now he finally realises what his " unicorn " actually was.
jfl can't believe they actually let a foid be a member

so the toilet started to ewhoring here for attention and ended up dating the white, statusmaxxed fakecel just to eventually cuck him? What a surprise, who'd have guessed? It's really over for john snowcel :feelskek:

Brendio still didn't get that Tahlia is a BPD. It's not that she didn't love him, she never loved anyone.
Cope and people around this guy will drive him to feeling even more helpless about losing her because even normies are blackpilled enough to know that the way a woman treats you no matter how she looks is dependent on how attractive you are.
That's why they taunt guys that lost their gf or wife with "couldn't keep a bitch in line", "couldn't keep here", "you failed", "you weren't man enough".

All that really means you failed to be a chad but those same normies are delusional and think actions and not looks determine whether someone is a chad.

She's incapable of love, she can only recreate her childhood trauma over and over again with various different men and then discard them. He should feel privileged he at least got to call her and get some closure, because this is pretty rare in relationships with BPDs. They usually move to the next person (who they already have secured through monkeybranching/cheating) and then ghost and that's it.

I really hope he doesn't actually do it, but I don't doubt he will tbh. I also don't doubt that my IRL friend who went to the same he did will.
Why are you so fixated on BPD foids for the last few weeks tbh
It's been coming up in a lot of your posts.

Mental illness in foids in a relationship = she's not with a man that is good looking enough to be chad

@micropenis29

Cope and people around this guy will drive him to feeling even more helpless about losing her because even normies are blackpilled enough to know that the way a woman treats you no matter how she looks is dependent on how attractive you are.
He should never have made their relationship public.

That's why they taunt guys that lost their gf or wife with "couldn't keep a bitch in line", "couldn't keep here", "you failed", "you weren't man enough".
That's just the old same gaslighting/gynocentric talk. Everything that ever goes wrong is always the man's fault.

Mental illness in foids in a relationship = she's not with a man that is good looking enough to be chad
Because I saw a guy I know IRL get absolutely destroyed by a BPD. He showed me the conversations and it was absolutely brutal. It shocked me tbh.

Also, it's impossible to have a successful relationship with a BPD + they target codependent not-that-gl men.

jfl can't believe they actually let a foid be a member

so the toilet started to ewhoring here for attention and ended up dating the white, statusmaxxed fakecel just to eventually cuck him? What a surprise, who'd have guessed? It's really over for john snowcel :feelskek:
Nobody knew that the person behind the account was actually a foid tho, foids aren't allowed here. BrendioEEE helped her make an account here, that's why he got banned.

She has been e whoring for years now. I have heard she has atleast a dozen orbiters on discord at any given moment. I first saw her attention whore on lookism then she left after everyone there kept on calling a whore and said she is going to rope. Then years later she's obviously alive and ends up attention whoring here. Apparently she was on /r9k/ too.

There are so many stories about her being a whore and she herself said on lookism that she let a middle age stranger cum inside her.

That's just the old same gaslighting/gynocentric talk. Everything that ever goes wrong is always the man's fault.
Maybe but I hate to say it:
when have you heard of gigachads dealing with foids with mental illness in relationships where they are always getting cheated on? Almost never.
Same with shit tests.

Because I saw a guy I know IRL get absolutely destroyed by a BPD. He showed me the conversations and it was absolutely brutal. It shocked me tbh.

Also, it's impossible to have a successful relationship with a BPD + they target codependent not-that-gl men.
Yeah if any incel briefly ascends it will probabyl be with a weird BPD foid.

Maybe but I hate to say it:
when have you heard of gigachads dealing with foids with mental illness in relationships where they are always getting cheated on? Almost never.
Same with shit tests.
Chad can't even get cheated on because he doesn't commit to such foids.

Yeah if any incel briefly ascends it will probabyl be with a weird BPD foid.
Exactly. I feel pretty much the duty to alert my fellow incels against BPDs after what I've seen.

All that really means you failed to be a chad but those same normies are delusional and think actions and not looks determine whether someone is a chad.

@micropenis29

He was never good looking enough. Not even close. He had this coming a MILE away

Men, even on here, just don't realize how many Chads are available to women.

For instance, many on these forum will insist that Chads are "rare", but they fail to account for 2 things:

1. ThE sheer NUMBER of men that women come across in a typical day, both in person and online.

2. How many DIFFERENT women each chad sleeps with on a regular basis

Chads really aren't "rare" at all when you take these factors into account

Texting, social media,and dating technology have made the dating world totally different than it was 5 years ago, which was totally different than it was 10 years ago, which was totally different from 20 years ago, etc.

Chads did used to be very rare. Extremely rare.

Now, chads are extremely common (i.e. accessible to all women)

In fact, Chads are everywhere, sucking up all the women like a vacuum

Last edited:
Chad can't even get cheated on because he doesn't commit to such foids.
But I'm saying even in daily interactions with foids because chad does have interaction with foids even outside of sex anytime he wants.

For normies this involves a lot of arguing, fighting and tension in their relationship.
For chads that do have relationships none of that happen is what I'm saying.

Exactly. I feel pretty much the duty to alert my fellow incels against BPDs after what I've seen.
It's too late for BrendioEEE.

The adventures of FagioEEE comes to end. I will NOT be there with my popcorns and drinks. :feelsYall:

But I'm saying even in daily interactions with foids because chad does have interaction with foids even outside of sex anytime he wants.
Foids are a dime a dozen for Chad. Chad very, very rarely will have onitises and codependent attachment to one particular abusive gf like normie and below men have, because he simply doesn't need that. He can sleep around as much as he wants and if he ever wants to commit, he has the luxury of carefully picking a girl who's both physically and psychologically like he prefers to be his gf.

For chads that do have relationships none of that happen is what I'm saying.
I agree tbh. But BPDs won't usually target Chads anyway, they're super clingy and have tons of fear of abandonment during the idealization phase, they need someone who will commit.

It's too late for BrendioEEE.
RIP. :feelsbadman:

Tell me when he's streaming. I doubt he'll kill himself live but if he does I'd like to see it happen.

He dont know unicorns doesn't exist, its just a horse with a penis attached to his forehead.

Foids are a dime a dozen for Chad. Chad very, very rarely will have onitises and codependent attachment to one particular abusive gf like normie and below men have, because he simply doesn't need that. He can sleep around as much as he wants and if he ever wants to commit, he has the luxury of carefully picking a girl who's both physically and psychologically like he prefers to be his gf.
Yeah but normies don't which is why the stereotype about how if you can't handle a woman you're just unattractive and weak to women in general is sadly kind of true.

I agree tbh. But BPDs won't usually target Chads anyway, they're super clingy and have tons of fear of abandonment during the idealization phase, they need someone who will commit.
They'll still get with chads in ONS type situations but they'll claim they like the quiet, stable, financially secure guys more (teehee).

He made fun of currycels all the time on this forum.
He paid the curryceltax.
@Lookscel

Genuinely don't care and didn read. Dunno how this guy gets so much attention and ppl actually care about anything he has to say. He isn't even an incel.
Legit. Incel "celebrities" should be banned on sight, nobody should give a fuck about this type of bullshit.

Some people like @FACEandLMS are exceptions because they make great content.