Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth behind humor

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Humor was developed by normies as a way to jestermaxx for foids. Men are funnier than women, because it helps them jestermaxx better. Any normie that tries to use humor to win over foids is just making a fool of himself, she's just thinking about chad's dick whilst he's joking around and trying to be funny.

Just be the class clown
It's pathetic. You're not getting shit out of it, no pussy, no money, no authority, nothing.

True. I've never heard foids joking IRL.

In AoT anime Annie Leonheart was really funny in season 1. Thats exactly the kind of humor i like but those dialogues were created by men, because foids dont have a sense of humor to begin with.

True. I've never heard foids joking IRL.

In AoT anime Annie Leonheart was really funny in season 1. Thats exactly the kind of humor i like but those dialogues were created by men, because foids dont have a sense of humor to begin with.
They only wanna make chad laugh, and when normies make them laugh, they're probably just thinking about chad's dick.

Humor is based on truth and experience. Foids could never understand it.