Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth and the future...

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The paths showed every possible outcome available to me. In multiple realities I saw myself successfully destroying the world and what a sight it was I said. I saw myself having a family in another and me losing it all in the next it all happened in a single night. This reality is just a part of it all. Me being a virgin and failing over and over is just a law of thermodynamics of this dimension. Nothing can defeat fate at this point. Anyone who comes destroying me I have accepted it. But I will most likely rope instead of them roping me. I have genetic deficiencies and I hope they will kill me. The universe is the universe it has its own rules and behavior and I'm sure it'll kill me anytime now PATHS taught me everything I need to know. I have let go of my ego and now I am fully accepting of death :panties::panties::panties:

Inceldia is eternal inceldia will live forever and be destroyed no matter the timeline.

It's all so beautiful so much stories

Last edited:
Did you see the future of .is? :feelssus:

Does Reclusemaxer get banned once and for all? :feelsjuice:

Is this too high IQ for me to comprehend or am I having a stroke rn?
Can't tell :feelshehe:

trucels have no future

Did you see the future of .is? :feelssus:

Does Reclusemaxer get banned once and for all? :feelsjuice:
The future of .is I can't gamble.....the world is about to crumble. A darknesss approaches by the blazing fire of 10 million suns and thousands of shutdowns

trucels have no future
It's uncertainty. Me as a turbomanlet I can live but it will be hellish as thousands of INFILTRATING souls have been unleashed before eons of 2000 A.D. the world is about to crumble soon.

trucels have no future
Whenever a truecel gets told they have the present they say 'HA; You call this is a present!?' Just like that.

Last edited:
There is no future for normie men.

Did you see my future in paths too?
Will I be able to go to Japan, find a young nice beautiful virgin musician Japanese wife, have lovely children with her,
I will become a great artist that will be respected by many and we will live happily ever after?
Please tell me, I need to know.

Did you see my future in paths too?
Will I be able to go to Japan, find a young nice beautiful virgin musician Japanese wife, have lovely children with her,
I will become a great artist that will be respected by many and we will live happily ever after?
Please tell me, I need to know.
No. In matter in fact it's worse than what I saw.