Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truth About University: YOUNGCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
Uni, for the 3 semesters I was there, was fucking hell. My roomate was a normie and he would sometimes go out to parties or with friends and he'd fucking see me and always ask me why I never leave the room. I felt embarrassed so I'd just go for walks around the neiboorhood or go to a coffee shop and sit there for a 3 hours every couple of days to pretend I had a life.
That fucking asshole. Can’t believe he never invited you out, even in the beginning before things may have been awkward between you two. I’m going to college soon, I’ll be moving in with 3 other roommates ive never met. Any advise?

That fucking asshole. Can’t believe he never invited you out, even in the beginning before things may have been awkward between you two. I’m going to college soon, I’ll be moving in with 3 other roommates ive never met. Any advise?
Don't let them know you're a loser. Try to make friends from the beginning.

I’m currently a junior and every negative thing you think about uni is true. You will always come out more blackpilled

Don't let them know you're a loser. Try to make friends from the beginning.
Brutal, ok. Also, I’m going in without any social media, as I’m a dirty inkwel with no social life, can I survive without social media?

Brutal, ok. Also, I’m going in without any social media, as I’m a dirty inkwel with no social life, can I survive without social media?
Probably not, as far as I remember the first thing they're going to ask you when they wanna get to know you is what's your instagram so they can dm you. Nobody uses numbers anymore. Gonna be brutal bro.

Probably not, as far as I remember the first thing they're going to ask you when they wanna get to know you is what's your instagram so they can dm you. Nobody uses numbers anymore. Gonna be brutal bro.
Jfl. So what if I made an instagram but I had no pics on there because I have no life? How am I suppose to get started without getting friends first? It’s like social media was made to keep low values males at the bottom or out of the social hierarchy. :feelsree: :feelsree:

It’s a catch 22, you have to have friends to make friends.

Jfl. So what if I made an instagram but I had no pics on there because I have no life? How am I suppose to get started without getting friends first? It’s like social media was made to keep low values males at the bottom or out of the social hierarchy. :feelsree: :feelsree:

Don't, there's nothing more pathetic than social media with 0 followers. Just do a dark tirad act, and say social media is vain and empty and you deleted it all. Don't say you never had it, say you deleted it.

Don't, there's nothing more pathetic than social media with 0 followers. Just do a dark tirad act, and say social media is vain and empty and you deleted it all. Don't say you never had it, say you deleted it.
High IQ, I was also thinking of saying this. I’ll have to come up with a story. Thanks brocel.

Isn't 50% of the worth of getting a degree from an elite institution networking with potential future elites? (High ranked) College is in that sense absolutely a luxury good comparable to membership of a desirable country club or gentleman's club.
It is

Well, not really 50%...your coursework is still the bread and butter of any degree, but yeah

University is the most depressing place for me. Everytime I go there I feel nothing but misery, sadness and depression. I feel like I dont fit in, with all those fuckboi faggot types in their trendy clothes. I see all the foids there dressed like whores, I see cute ethnic foids with whites and it makes me sad. I look at the "love confession" pages and suprise suprise all foids talk about on there is tall white men. I hate it.

@FullTimeLoser is right, there is nothing more pathetic than an Instagram with little to no likes or followers.

Neurotypicals NPCs have been on that since middle school amassing followers and likes since then. You can't compete so don't bother. Just double down saying it's not your thing, he's right, say you deleted yours, maybe make a Snapchat or something and say you lost your old account or something to explain low score, idk. It's all about lying really.

University is the most depressing place for me. Everytime I go there I feel nothing but misery, sadness and depression. I feel like I dont fit in, with all those fuckboi faggot types in their trendy clothes. I see all the foids there dressed like whores, I see cute ethnic foids with whites and it makes me sad. I look at the "love confession" pages and suprise suprise all foids talk about on there is tall white men. I hate it.
Brutal man. I relate

Uni will be perhaps the most blackpilling experience you will every go through. You will see foids giving constant IOI’s to Chads in class while you are completely invisible to them and you will see good looking people making friends and a social circle almost instantly. If you ever make the mistake of going to a party and try talking to foids, you will get brutally rejected, while those same foids will go up to a Chadlite/Chad and try to fuck them. The lookism is everywhere. Even professors will treat the good looking students much better than the incels and will probably grade easier on them as well. It’s truly brutal. Uni is absolute hell for an incel. You’ll need some strong af copes if you decide to complete a degree.
i quit uni as i have something more important to considER

Uni killed me. I was never the same again when I dropped out.

Making friends is impossible when your 19-20yo framecel who looks like he should still be in junior high.

It scares me how much our lives were alike.

In college girls thought I was a high school transfer kid, (fast-tracked to college cause of my IQ) due to height, frame and neotenous features.

It scares me how much our lives were alike.

In college girls thought I was a high school transfer kid, (fast-tracked to college cause of my IQ) due to height, frame and neotenous features.
Did you just retreat to your bedroom on Friday nights, fire up Goldeneye on the N64 while 200lbs ripped 6ft2 brads bring home clubslut Beckie's for raw dog noisy sex?

I only visited nightclubs about eight or nine times between 18-22 to realize they are hell holes for neotenous looking framecel men. At their very nicest people automatically tought I was gay because of my lesser physical masculinity / thinness / babyface.

I become more isolated during every stem of life.
Each new triad of grades in school, university and finally neetdom. It is only natural.

Did you just retreat to your bedroom on Friday nights, fire up Goldeneye on the N64 while 200lbs ripped 6ft2 brads bring home clubslut Beckie's for raw dog noisy sex?

I had a PlayStation 1997-2000 during my college years. I'd play Final Fantasy 7, Duke Nukem, Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider 2, Tekken 2. Among other cringe late 90s activities including John Travolta action films, wanking to FHM/Maxim/Esquire and Loaded mags. Remember those lads mags with scratch and sniff (or leaking) aftershave sample pages, Jordan (Katie Price) in her prime, telling displaced working class potato losers to try and getting a promotion at an insurance call centre you'd somehow be Patrick Bateman in the eyes of women? Prototype sleazy PUA bluepilled marketing crap.

I only visited nightclubs about eight or nine times between 18-22 to realize they are hell holes for neotenous looking framecel men. At their very nicest people automatically tought I was gay because of my lesser physical masculinity / thinness / babyface.

My Mother gaslighted me that I was some Chadlite who just wasn't being confident enough and even psychologically abused and shamed me for it, if I ever said "Mum I think I'm ugly". She bark back "you're bitter and sexist, work on your personality".

I did used to enjoy getting drunk and eating KFC after a night out, but in hindsight me and my "blind leading the blind" friends- none of which I kept in contact- were collective losers. We'd witness 6 foot 2 guys from down the Gym with David Beckham haircuts, ripped adonis abs when it was a competitive advantage via natural bodybuilding rather than an overly saturated roidhead past-time or powerlifters cope.

Last edited: