Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truth About University: YOUNGCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
Uni will be perhaps the most blackpilling experience you will every go through. You will see foids giving constant IOI’s to Chads in class while you are completely invisible to them and you will see good looking people making friends and a social circle almost instantly. If you ever make the mistake of going to a party and try talking to foids, you will get brutally rejected, while those same foids will go up to a Chadlite/Chad and try to fuck them. The lookism is everywhere. Even professors will treat the good looking students much better than the incels and will probably grade easier on them as well. It’s truly brutal. Uni is absolute hell for an incel. You’ll need some strong af copes if you decide to complete a degree.

We know.
Also all this:
Uni will be perhaps the most blackpilling experience you will every go through. You will see foids giving constant IOI’s to Chads in class while you are completely invisible to them and you will see good looking people making friends and a social circle almost instantly. If you ever make the mistake of going to a party and try talking to foids, you will get brutally rejected, while those same foids will go up to a Chadlite/Chad and try to fuck them. The lookism is everywhere. Even professors will treat the good looking students much better than the incels and will probably grade easier on them as well. It’s truly brutal. Uni is absolute hell for an incel. You’ll need some strong af copes if you decide to complete a degree.
I have witnessed/had this happen to me all in 3 years of high school.

Uni will be perhaps the most blackpilling experience you will every go through. You will see foids giving constant IOI’s to Chads in class and good looking people making friends and a social circle almost instantly. If you ever make the mistake of going to a party and try talking to foids, you will get brutally rejected, while those same foids will go up to a Chadlite/Chad and try to fuck them. The lookism is everywhere. Even professors will treat the good looking students much better than the incels and will probably grade easier on them as well. It’s truly brutal. Uni is absolutely hell for an incel. You’ll need some strong af copes if you decide to complete a degree.

You get the full experience of the blackpill by living on campus, walking long distances on crowded sidewalks to class and eating in the main dining halls.
Good luck having enough time every morning to go to the gym. Even the bus rides are slow af

University is a waste of time. Only go there to harass the rosties.

Even professors will treat the good looking students much better
Aside from this, Ive basically experienced everything in the post(probably bc stem). Its actually hard to get into a social circle in college because they tend to be more diverse, there is usually at least ONE foid who gatekeeps the group and keeps incels out. Subhumans/incels are basically shut ins because of this.

Uni, for the 3 semesters I was there, was fucking hell. My roomate was a normie and he would sometimes go out to parties or with friends and he'd fucking see me and always ask me why I never leave the room. I felt embarrassed so I'd just go for walks around the neiboorhood or go to a coffee shop and sit there for a 3 hours every couple of days to pretend I had a life.

Dude.
I was semi in denial about the blackpill at first because status etc. meant a lot more back in my town/area in HS, but then I went to uni my first day I saw a muscled up literal tera chad with a harem of 7-8 foids orbiting him, the looks on their eyes lusting after him like hungry dogs, the average male will NEVER have a woman look at him like that, idk how someone can deny the blackpill tbh.

All those points aside, higher education is also just a game of hungryhungry hippos meant to suck the money out of the middle class. The power that be wont hire you regardless of degree these days, so why even bother? Go learn a skill; fuck scholarly bullshit.

Dude.
I was semi in denial about the blackpill at first because status etc. meant a lot more back in my town/area in HS, but then I went to uni my first day I saw a muscled up literal tera chad with a harem of 7-8 foids orbiting him, the looks on their eyes lusting after him like hungry dogs, the average male will NEVER have a woman look at him like that, idk how someone can deny the blackpill tbh.
Brutal man. I was bluepilled all throughout high school. My very first taste of the blackpill was on my first day of class where I tried to start a conversation with a foid (wasn’t even flirting with her, was just trying to get to know people) sitting next to me and she just kept smiling and looking at this pretty boy Chad sitting at the table next to us

Brutal man. I was bluepilled all throughout high school. My very first taste of the blackpill was on my first day of class where I tried to start a conversation with a foid (wasn’t even flirting with her, was just trying to get to know people) sitting next to me and she just kept smiling and looking at this pretty boy Chad sitting at the table next to us
When you move to big cities and unis women instinctively realise they can get away with being bigger whores than they were prevously.
A dad sending his daughter goodbye to uni is the most cucked thing on the planet, shes there to get ravaged by Chad

The most brutal thing is that almost all girls start slutting around unlike in highschool

Live just gets worse as a subhuman guy

Last edited:
When you move to big cities and unis women instinctively realise they can get away with being bigger whores than they were prevously.
A dad sending his daughter goodbye to uni is the most cucked thing on the planet, shes there to get ravaged by Chad
Son or abort crew checking in

Aside from this, Ive basically experienced everything in the post(probably bc stem). Its actually hard to get into a social circle in college because they tend to be more diverse, there is usually at least ONE foid who gatekeeps the group and keeps incels out. Subhumans/incels are basically shut ins because of this.
Professors definitely grade easier on better looking students in the smaller, more discussion oriented liberal arts classes where the discussion sessions are small (30ish kids) and the professors are able to learn the kids by name. Grading favoritism never happens in large classes where the TA’s grade assignments very quickly in large amounts without even knowing the students name

High iq AF college was the most blackpilling experience possible for me

This is exactly what I've been seeing in college for the past two years. It's hard to make friends there, since I moved to a college where none of my friends are at, and I feel like people are more lookist there. I go out to my main campus area and chill, and on multiple occasions I've literally seen girls approaching random Chads that they don't even know, and how I can tell is that they started out by introducing themselves. My professors were okay with me, probably because they think I'm autistic (which I am). Constant blackpill after blackpill. I'm only in it for the careermaxxing.

This is exactly what I've been seeing in college for the past two years. It's hard to make friends there, since I moved to a college where none of my friends are at, and I feel like people are more lookist there. I go out to my main campus area and chill, and on multiple occasions I've literally seen girls approaching random Chads that they don't even know, and how I can tell is that they started out by introducing themselves. Constant blackpill after blackpill. I'm only in it for the careermaxxing.
I need to career/moneymaxx as well solely because I think I could have a decent ascension through surgerymaxxing. I’m going to need some strong af copes to get through the next 2 years tho

Uni is the place makes you really blackpilled, until then every highschool kid keeps hoping and coping, thinking their inceldom will change when they got into the college but accepts the brutalpill in the end.

I have to say that my experience was slightly different. School was hell for me but got better/easier towards the end because I could just focus on my academics, uni was blackpilling but people let me get on with my studies and I enjoyed the freedom and independence you got to have, I got picked on a bit but found that bratty middle-class kids calling me a psycho was easier to deal with than low-IQ DT redneck kids treating me like an alien from another planet and sometimes physically attacking me. The toughest part for me was having to deal with all the stress on my own while seeing girls with Chads and Chadlites all the time, I kept seeing that somebody would be sitting on their own in the library and I'd think "maybe I am not the only one going through this", maybe they would be on their phone and then their gf/bf/friend would come and hug them and sit with them and they'd be quietly smiling and talking together, I kind of snapped one day when I saw a chick bringing a cup of coffee from the cafe to the computer cluster where she was sitting with a Chad and giving it to him, since then I did most of my studymaxxing and reading in my room

I need to career/moneymaxx as well solely because I think I could have a decent ascension through surgerymaxxing. I’m going to need some strong af copes to get through the next 2 years tho
Drugs? That’s how I get through college

Uni, for the 3 semesters I was there, was fucking hell. My roomate was a normie and he would sometimes go out to parties or with friends and he'd fucking see me and always ask me why I never leave the room. I felt embarrassed so I'd just go for walks around the neiboorhood or go to a coffee shop and sit there for a 3 hours every couple of days to pretend I had a life.
fuck i also did this for like the first couple months, the pretending didn’t work though

fuck i also did this for like the first couple months, the pretending didn’t work though
Yeah he could tell cuz I'd never be walking with anyone on campus

Did your roommate also never invite you to anything too?
Yeah never. He was nice but we were just so uncomfortable around each other.

Covid has significantly improved the university experience

I am going to be in 12th grade and I am already as blackpilled as I can get. I am absolutely dreading the future. College is going to much worse than school for sure. I am most likely going to a college which is near me so I should hopefully still live in my house and not live in dorms

Yeah never. He was nice but we were just so uncomfortable around each other.
yup same.. mine left without even saying goodbye after the first semester so at least i had the room to myself the second semester

Hopefully it lasts forever tbh. Atleast online college won’t be as bad

yup same.. mine left without even saying goodbye after the first semester so at least i had the room to myself the second semester
Crazy how many cels have similar experiences lmao

I am going to be in 12th grade and I am already as blackpilled as I can get. I am absolutely dreading the future. College is going to much worse than school for sure. I am most likely going to a college which is near me so I should hopefully still live in my house and not live in dorms
community college is what i go to. i wish i went to a uni instead just to give myself the chance to try ascending. i never knew my true SMV unless i had opportunity in front of me

High iq AF college was the most blackpilling experience possible for me
Seeing how social life and people getting in relationships works in college is the blackpill.

This is exactly what I've been seeing in college for the past two years. It's hard to make friends there, since I moved to a college where none of my friends are at, and I feel like people are more lookist there. I go out to my main campus area and chill, and on multiple occasions I've literally seen girls approaching random Chads that they don't even know, and how I can tell is that they started out by introducing themselves. My professors were okay with me, probably because they think I'm autistic (which I am). Constant blackpill after blackpill. I'm only in it for the careermaxxing.
High school was way less blackpilling in comparison.

Uni is the place makes you really blackpilled, until then every highschool kid keeps hoping and coping, thinking their inceldom will change when they got into the college but accepts the brutalpill in the end.

The toughest part for me was having to deal with all the stress on my own while seeing girls with Chads and Chadlites all the time, I kept seeing that somebody would be sitting on their own in the library and I'd think "maybe I am not the only one going through this", maybe they would be on their phone and then their gf/bf/friend would come and hug them and sit with them and they'd be quietly smiling and talking together, I kind of snapped one day when I saw a chick bringing a cup of coffee from the cafe to the computer cluster where she was sitting with a Chad and giving it to him, since then I did most of my studymaxxing and reading in my room
I had so many of those experiences too. It makes you realize that being truly outcast like that is pretty rare.

I felt embarrassed so I'd just go for walks around the neiboorhood or go to a coffee shop and sit there for a 3 hours every couple of days to pretend I had a life.

Going to coffee shops in the evening/night and not being bothered by others around you while taking in the calming music playing in the background is the closest you feel to being a normie and a regular college student tbh
Crazy how many cels have similar experiences lmao

Going to coffee shops in the evening/night and not being bothered by others around you while taking in the calming music playing in the background is the closest you feel to being a normie and a regular college student tbh
I always felt embarassed about sitting alone

I always felt embarassed about sitting alone

I could never catch a break in high school from being bothered by or mocked by people for sitting alone so being left alone when I did this in college made me feel way less different and outcast by normies.

I only realized too late though that normies look down on guys sitting alone by themselves in places like the cafeteria or restaurants. Brutal because it is a good cope to get your mind off things sometimes.

community college is what i go to. i wish i went to a uni instead just to give myself the chance to try ascending. i never knew my true SMV unless i had opportunity in front of me
It probably wouldn’t have worked there either and you would end up even more traumatized. All college foids are filthy whores and will deny you any chance of happiness

It probably wouldn’t have worked there either and you would end up even more traumatized. All college foids are filthy whores and will deny you any chance of happiness
I wish I could just go for it. I prefer hot foids being around me and rejecting me than being surrounded by sub3 landwhale

It’s a time where foids rack up student debt for degrees they could go to community college for. Then they fool around with a host of chads until they find one to trap into paying their debt. Incels are never looked at during this time, as they are looked at as people to “settle down with”

I wish I could just go for it. I prefer hot foids being around me and rejecting me than being surrounded by sub3 landwhale
Foids are foids. It doesn’t make a difference as both are chads only. I guess hot foids could be better since you could just fap to them later

I will not go to university like most people in my shithole country so i guess i am lucky

i would go ER if i was put in that situation

All those points aside, higher education is also just a game of hungryhungry hippos meant to suck the money out of the middle class. The power that be wont hire you regardless of degree these days, so why even bother? Go learn a skill; fuck scholarly bullshit.
Indeed. Many are catching on to the scam! It's a big trend...

Jesus :feelsrope:

Isn't 50% of the worth of getting a degree from an elite institution networking with potential future elites? (High ranked) College is in that sense absolutely a luxury good comparable to membership of a desirable country club or gentleman's club.

Can’t see myself going there for 4 years

Uni killed me. I was never the same again when I dropped out.

Making friends is impossible when your 19-20yo framecel who looks like he should still be in junior high.

university is a shithole. nobody actually learns anything there, stemcels included. all it is good for is to fully demoralize you and put you in debt for usacels