Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about therapy

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
As someone who was put in therapy at age 6, and continued seeing therapists until age 26, I am always baffled by how brainwashed therapy cultists are. It's like they were given mind-erasing drugs and forgot what it was that the therapist actually did. Or rather, didn't do.

There is no "work" in therapy. There is no "talking about feelings." I was never, not even once, asked about my feeeeeeelings in therapy. That does not happen. That's garbage you see in movies and TV shows.

You want to know what therapy is like? Watch a Dave Rubin interview. That's what nearly every therapy appointment I ever had looked like. You're just paying someone to be an acquaintance who basically interviews you. They ask questions and...that's it. They never have any reaction to it. They just keep asking questions until the time is up. Sometimes they chuckle at your jokes. Sometimes they comment on the weather. If you ask them what they think of something, they just go, "idk."

I think that's why SJWs hate Dave Rubin so much. It's not because he doesn't "challenge his tockthick guestth" (make himself part of the story and attack someone for not being an SJW). It's because he reminds them of their therapist.

Therapists don't do anything. Even the ones who put you on "Jewpills" don't actually do anything other than prescribe the Jewpills. I was prescribed a couple of different kinds of Jewpills back in the day, and all the therapist did after was continue to ask me what I did over the weekend and if I had any plans for whatever was coming up.

Therapy cultists trying to describe therapy reminds me of people talking about their "IQ." I've taken the REAL IQ test. Twice. There is no single "IQ." There are different figures for different things, and you don't just average them out to come up with an IQ, because it's not an accurate representation of overall intelligence. For instance, my verbal IQ trounces my nonverbal IQ ("performance").

Yet everywhere you look, there's some idiot making up some IQ for themselves. And of course, everyone online has an IQ in the top 5% of the population, including people who write like chimps.

You want to know how well therapy works? I'm the finished product. I grew up bouncing around on leather couches in therapists' offices because I was too young to even sit still, and now I'm a 37-year-old virgin.

A therapist is basically a glow nigger with a degree to see if you're crazy or not.

You just paid to talk to an NPC, should have just booted up a game.

A therapist is basically a glow nigger with a degree to see if you're crazy or not.
yeah instead of bullets its meds that will turn you into an npc, they are basically npc programmers

Even my housing had unintended consequences(Therapy letter).

However, based enough, I think...

There is no therapy for your face, height or non-NT status.

I do go to therapy, it's good for me, and recommend it AS A COPE.

Before I found my current therapist I had to ditch dozens of bluepilled cucks who didn't help at all. Usually it took me 5~7 sessions to figure out they're not helpful, one I figured out after 1 session, the other took 12 sessions. But in the end, they were ditched, because I work hard for my shekels, and I'm not gonna pay to listen to a bluepill faggot telling me that the mistreatment I receive every single day as an ugly, poor, creepy, weirdo SPERG is "all in my head". No, doc, I'm not hallucinating. Barely a week passes by without some dude spiting on the sidewalk in front of my feet; every time I go out foids looks at me with disgust and frowns in their faces, and it's not because I have an account on incels.is.

That said...
There is no "work" in therapy. There is no "talking about feelings." I was never, not even once, asked about my feeeeeeelings in therapy. That does not happen. That's garbage you see in movies and TV shows.
What I read in your story is just sad.

Looks like you wasted money for 20 years on stupid idiotic "thERapists".

You should never have spent 20 years talking to the wall and hearing "ahem, hum, yes, idk etc.." back.

You should ditch a thERapist the first opportunity he (must be a dude) mistreats you, disrespects you, or seems uninterested. The conversation MUST BE engaging, and you MUST explore how you feel about things. The fun thing in therapy is finding out how I came to be the way I am, the stories I lived, how they made me FEEL, and which behavioral patters I've built after those encounters, experiences, etc.

Looks like OP @RobertGarnicasAPedo has only ever found incompetent therapists, which I reckon are 90% of them around me. But there are some good ones, and it's not hard to spot them --- they ask questions, yes, but they invite you to engage with your own life story, and find out why you are the way you are, and why you behave they way you do. etc. ---- thERapy must be a TOOL for acquiring self-knowledge. If you're not acquiring any new knowledge, then the TOOL is broken and must be replaced. This is it.

Last edited:
therapy is for normies and the easily misled, like stupid teenage girls. Most normies go to therapy just because the most simple easy fix things happened to them and they get traumatised by it. and they will go to it week after week blowing shitloads of money on a practice which is still controversial and not concrete "science"

therapy is for normies and the easily misled, like stupid teenage girls. Most normies go to therapy just because the most simple easy fix things happened to them and they get traumatised by it. and they will go to it week after week blowing shitloads of money on a practice which is still controversial and not concrete "science"

Would fuck a Bitch right now while Eating MC Donalds If i was taller and Had a 7 Face

Therapy Is Just another Gaslight FOR MAN to either make Them waste Money or even more Efforts.

I been in therapy since I was 13/14, and nothing has truly changed for good.
I ended up NEET, kept 0 "friends" (I consider I had one or two people I talked to in HS) and, of course, virgin.

Therapists see you as a cash cow if anybody goes to therapy out of their own volition then they're stupid and aren't good to even have a basic conversation with.

There is no therapy for your face, height or non-NT status.

I do go to therapy, it's good for me, and recommend it AS A COPE.

Before I found my current therapist I had to ditch dozens of bluepilled cucks who didn't help at all. Usually it took me 5~7 sessions to figure out they're not helpful, one I figured out after 1 session, the other took 12 sessions. But in the end, they were ditched, because I work hard for my shekels, and I'm not gonna pay to listen to a bluepill faggot telling me that the mistreatment I receive every single day as an ugly, poor, creepy, weirdo SPERG is "all in my head". No, doc, I'm not hallucinating. Barely a week passes by without some dude spiting on the sidewalk in front of my feet; every time I go out foids looks at me with disgust and frowns in their faces, and it's not because I have an account on incels.is.

That said...

What I read in your story is just sad.

Looks like you wasted money for 20 years on stupid idiotic "thERapists".

You should never have spent 20 years talking to the wall and hearing "ahem, hum, yes, idk etc.." back.

You should ditch a thERapist the first opportunity he (must be a dude) mistreats you, disrespects you, or seems uninterested. The conversation MUST BE engaging, and you MUST explore how you feel about things. The fun thing in therapy is finding out how I came to be the way I am, the stories I lived, how they made me FEEL, and which behavioral patters I've built after those encounters, experiences, etc.

Looks like OP @RobertGarnicasAPedo has only ever found incompetent therapists, which I reckon are 90% of them around me. But there are some good ones, and it's not hard to spot them --- they ask questions, yes, but they invite you to engage with your own life story, and find out why you are the way you are, and why you behave they way you do. etc. ---- thERapy must be a TOOL for acquiring self-knowledge. If you're not acquiring any new knowledge, then the TOOL is broken and must be replaced. This is it.

This