Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
T̖͇͕h̢̬̳̬ͅḛ̙̕ͅm̲̙̩i̡̙̥̼͎̳s̷t̳͙̯͓̼̯̗e̷͓͙̤͉r̝̯͝p̝e̶͕̖̬̺̪ps̛̮̩͎̱͍ͅi̥ ҉̞̰̗̞h̰ás̡̰̩ ̺̟͇͕̕n͕̤̮̗̰o͉̝͍͡t͇̟͙͍̝̣̖͢ ̹͎̗̳̕d̛͚r̜̟a͈̮̰̫͉͡n̶̥͔k̮̳̗e͖͇̞̯͈ṉ̡̜̹̲ͅ ̸̘̼̞͎̠p̹̩̥͚̫͔̞e̵̟̘̰p̖̬̲̺̻̣s̭̠̗͇i̗̜̣̮̕ ̡̙͇̥͉͖͔̳ḭ̼̺͔͔͘n҉̟̻̬ ̮̳̲̪̣̝͙m̳̝̩o̧n̨̳͍͚̼̜̭̜th͇̩̰̬̼̞ṣ̦̪̠̹ͅ,̗̪̳̖̳ ͖̬̕ͅh̤͈̼̦̮e̬̺͞ ͏i͡s͓͙̟̰̘̠̕ͅ ̷͉̙s̳͍̹̞̫̺i̡̜̜̖̣͉̗ͅc̼͚̝̳̹k̞̳̝̻ ͉͖͔͍͙̗o̞͍f̼͕́ ̪̫̲͙͇̬͇t̩͓͚͡h̥̰̗̮̬̖ͅȩ̥ ̥͇̪̖̮̻̀ͅf̜͉̰l̹͔̤a̵̳̭͖v͡or̮ ̩̜̝̺͟o͍͈͍f͔ s̬͖͙̲̤̟̰ó̻̪͙̖̮̬d̡͉͕̱̲̲a̟̮.̸̯̞ ͕̻̙͉͈͝h̴̗̩e̲̳̩̜̱͕ ̹̦̝͎̘a͈l͍̪̠̦͎ś̭̥̯̺͕̖̙o̞̩̖̜͉̪ ̷̭̜͔̙̲̪̮d̝͝o̠͓̠̻̻̜̳͞e̢͓s̼̫͜ ͞n̩̯͇͙ó̯͖̳̯͕̳̜t ̵̣̤͖̘̠su̖͔̙p̣͍̼͖͖͉̩͝p͈̗̥̰̫̘͝o̲̪̹͙r̭̪̩ͅt̙̬̤ ̫͔̞t̮͍̟̣ͅh͠e͕͉̖͍ ̷̥̪̻̣re̤̰̹̣̥̝c̺e̟̮̠̫͙̹̭͟n̴̪͉͓͎t̷ ̴̲͈̪a̡̠͚͚͉̼c͚͖̮̦͠ț̸̼̼i͇o̝͘n̬s͕̼̟͟ ͍ͅt͚̪͇͍̯h͖͔̜͔e͔̥̝ ̡̹c͙̠̺̼o̹͉̮͝m̴̜͕͍͕͇̩p̩̰̗̜͢a̴͕̩͓̙̖͔ͅn̶̮y̥ ҉h̷͚̙ạ̗̦͉̮̤̰ś̝̣̝ ̬͉̲͔m̸̱͉̭̟̫̻̱a͇͚̬̗̗͕̥̕d̬e̤̤͖̪͇͖̗

Screenshot-300-563x353.png

"Good evening everyone and welcome to Freedomain Radio. Hope you're doing well. This is the truth about Themisterpepsi..."

A Good Friend said:

"Good evening everyone and welcome to Freedomain Radio. Hope you're doing well. This is the truth about Themisterpepsi..."

"he has a empty bottle of dr.pepper in his room sad!"

Wow, we got scammed hard. Shame on you for lying to us!

Gonna have to bring this up with the other mods, as you can tell we don't take kindly to LARPing trolls around here.

I prefer cocacola

blickpall said:
Gonna have to bring this up with the other mods, as you can tell we don't take kindly to LARPing trolls around here.

Rip @themisterpepsi

A Good Friend said:

Not an argument.

its over for u dude

ban this man for treachery

wanna mr coke back NOW

A Good Friend said:

Top kek bro.

:love:
A Good Friend said:
I want a Fantana, namely the one in yellow.

fantanas-1.jpg

Who are those sexy ethnics :love: :love:

Tellem--T said:
Who are those sexy ethnics

It was an ad campaign from the early 2000's designed to sell Fanta to my dick.

Dude this is disgusting

nausea said:
what do you think about freedomainradio?

I watch Stefan quite often. I enjoy quite a bit of his content.

commander_zoidberg said:
nausea said:
what do you think about freedomainradio?
I watch Stefan quite often. I enjoy quite a bit of his content.
yea I watched it sometime in the past but he does that psychologything