Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth about tallfags

Do u think sub5 tallfags have a better life than a short guy that gets girls sometimes?

• Yes

• No

• See answers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
im gonna tell the truth man

Tallfags have a easier life

Even tho they might be a incel and get no girls

they can be low inhib and actually have fun with their lives

its 1000% better to be a sub5 tallfag thats like 6’4 and be confident as fuck everywhere u go and heightmog anyone

Rather be like 5’4 like dylan latham

He might get pussy but that doesnt matter

Few minutes of pleasure VS life long dominance and high T feeling

There i said it, now the tallfags gonna hate me for this

(Mods dont ban me this shit is not bragging im simply speaking the truth, so many tallfags wanna deny this)

welcome back, SKIBIDI TOILETTT!!!!

sub 5 face and tallfag (top 5%) cant be incel

+ im not even tall (so dont call me a bragger)

I wear shoelifts to cope and i can somehow fraud to a decent above average height and it feels great

Height is law beyond 6’3 you cannot be an incel

I wear shoelifts to cope and i can somehow fraud to a decent height and it feels great
What was your height before and after shoe lifts? I’m considering them rn

I wear shoelifts to cope and i can somehow fraud to a decent above average height and it feels great
aren't you 5'11? you should be about 6 feet by the time you reach age 18, you'll be ready to ascend by then boyo.

Tenor 1

you'd have to look like blackops2cel in order to fail at that height
Hes an exception cuz he has a very shit frame

If he was like 22 inch clavicle he still wouldnt ascend but it would be better

bro imagine being turbomanlet ur whole life and getting bullied and disrespected and u cant do shit cuz ur weak as fuck

Dylan latham might get some pussy but he doesnt even have a long term relationship with any females
Why you so obsessed with manlets

Also am I a manlet? I’m 5’10

Average

Also im just exposing the truth im a unbiased god
I’d rather be a the tallfag because i could just fuck prostitutes maybe even ascend a little with plastic surgery.

In general no, being mogged is bad but being deprived of sex and living in lonely destroys your brain

Last edited:
im gonna tell the truth man

Tallfags have a easier life

Even tho they might be a incel and get no girls

they can be low inhib and actually have fun with their lives

its 1000% better to be a sub5 tallfag thats like 6’4 and be confident as fuck everywhere u go and heightmog anyone

Rather be like 5’4 like dylan latham

Few minutes of pleasure VS life long dominance and high T feeling

There i said it, now the tallfags gonna hate me for this

(Mods dont ban me this shit is not bragging im simply speaking the truth, so many tallfags wanna deny this)
can see why you have been banned before

Mf a tallfag himself :lul:
im in USA not india :feelsUgh:

Thats brutal :feelskek:

You know he was shook up and felt pathetic after that shit
Ive had similar things happen to me
imagine that shit happening to u on the daily basis and u think a crumb of pussy from literal sluts is worth suffering that hard

smooth sanchez is literally mentally deranged
he has autism

200IQ post. OP spitting facts
:feelshehe:

Stupid take. You don't know what it's like to be a tall ugly man. I've been both tall and short and my treatment from others has been consistently terrible because I look subhuman. The height doesn't make a difference and half the time I'm not even aware I'm tall.

Stupid take. You don't know what it's like to be a tall ugly man. I've been both tall and short and my treatment from others has been consistently terrible because I look subhuman. The height doesn't make a difference and half the time I'm not even aware I'm tall.
Depends if ur autistic or not

+ irl nobody cares man i see so many sub5s on the street its literally so common unless ur deformed

Depends if ur autistic or not

+ irl nobody cares man i see so many sub5s on the street its literally so common unless ur deformed
They're likely not sub 5s.

inb4 another tallfag vs manlet war starts

If your a 4/10 6’4 guy you can definitely get sex with a ltb dont act like that isn’t possible

Your pretty much taller then all men at that height its not like being 5’11 or 6ft where your only taller then some men

If your a 4/10 6’4 guy you can definitely get sex with a ltb becky dont act like that isn’t possible

Your pretty much taller then all men at that height its not like being 5’11 or 6ft where your only taller then some men
Yes cuz height and frame is a dimorphic trait

Not muscle or face

My height is the only positive trait that I have and I'm not even super tall. I'm 4 inches above average and don't feel that tall when walking around in public.

I've been bullied by people shorter than me. Being high inhib and ugly is brutal.

My quality of life is probably better than someone below 5'6 though but anyone above that height mogs me in all other areas.

My height is the only positive trait that I have and I'm not even super tall. I'm 4 inches above average and don't feel that tall when walking around in public.

I've been bullied by people shorter than me. Being high inhib and ugly is brutal.

My quality of life is probably better than someone below 5'6 though but anyone above that height mogs me in all other areas.
exception is if ur autistic man

Or have a very shitty frame

so they bullied u when u staring down on them and they have to look up ? O_o brutal high inhib ngl