Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The truth about living in California (JBW believers will be surprised)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was born and raised in California. I still live in this state. I currently live in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. And I'm not white, I'm brown. This is what I have noticed as a resident of California. The ugly white males (sub5) are not desired by any race of women. The ugly ethnic males are the same too. The ugly white guy can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing, but it will be dangerous journey, and most can't afford it anyway. In California, I always see decent looking non-white males with gfs. It's not a rare occurrence, it's actually very common. I swear that I'm not coping, I'm just explaining to you guys what I see. As a light brown male, there are darker guys who mogg the shit out of me in terms of looks. Even the shitskins with zero white genes mog me. The good-looking brown guys can easily slay while the ugly white guys are doomed to a life on Inceldom. The white chads also slay while ugly brown guys are screwed. The racepill is true to a certain degree, but it's overly exaggerated by race copers. If the racepill was 100% true then why do I see so many ethnics with gfs?

It seems the more (((diverse))) an area gets, the more likely white foids are to date shitnics

It seems the more (((diverse))) an area gets, the more likely white foids are to date shitnics
Lack of numbers + getting used to the looks is my guess. I'm pretty sure I already told you this, but I saw MANY White/Pajeet couples in vancouver

I'm won't lie to you, in California, I rarely see ugly white guys my age with gfs

BBCfornia
bro @Uggo Mongo @STROUDweeb he say the forbidden word!?!? cmon now, equality, give him 40% like you did to me? huh? you wont? oh yea i forgot you are all corrupted politicians yeayea dont mention it

Are they sticking to their own race?
Most are but it's common to see interracial couples because California is a racially and ethnically diverse state. And ethnics are already a majority while whites are a minority. By 2030, hispanics and Asians will become a super majority. It's over for the white Americans.

We need @starcrapoo ‘s input on this
I mean, I live in the inverse-California & it's very similar to how OP described things
That's true.
Lack of numbers + getting used to the looks is my guess. I'm pretty sure I already told you this, but I saw MANY White/Pajeet couples in vancouver
It's also because non-Whites, but especially Blacks, tend to pedestalize & overhype White foids. They will legit think some chubby MTB whose looksmatch either betabuxxed a noodle or is coping on Twitter with me is a legit Stacy.
Most are but it's common to see interracial couples because California is a racially and ethnically diverse state. And ethnics are already a majority while whites are a minority. By 2030, hispanics and Asians will become a super majority. It's over for the white Americans.
Ye my State is mainly non-White now, and it really shows

And yeah, I'm considering moving to Iceland or Montana

For you

Screenshot 20241007 161127 1

Racepills are just the black pillers version of "White privilege" & "systemic racism" Believing libtards.

By 2050, these mostly white states will certainly lose their white majority, especially the blue states
Lol

Nobody is moving to shithole West Virginia

It's also because non-Whites, but especially Blacks, tend to pedestalize & overhype White foids. They will legit think some chubby MTB whose looksmatch either betabuxxed a noodle or is coping on Twitter with me is a legit Stacy.
Yeah, that's true. I've told this to @Shitskin=Shitlife before when he copes, but alot of indian/black men are able to ascend with white women because they simp so hard for white women, that white women get with them merely because they enjoy the attention/dopamine.

I showed some pajeet co-worker of mine some ugly ginger blue eyed girl, and his eyes almost popped out of his eyes when I told him I found her ugly. This was the girl

Yeah, that's true. I've told this to @Shitskin=Shitlife before when he copes, but alot of indian/black men are able to ascend with white women because they simp so hard for white women, that white women get with them merely because they enjoy the attention/dopamine.

I showed some pajeet co-worker of mine some ugly ginger blue eyed girl, and his eyes almost popped out of his eyes when I told him I found her ugly. This was the girl

View attachment 1287046
Wtf?? I'm a brown male and I don't think she is attractive at all. Jesus Christ, I fucking hate brown people who worship whites

View attachment 1287046
@Shitskin=Shitlife is coping VERY VERY VERY hard.

West Virginia is the state of white trash hillbillies.
Except for those red deep states, West Virginia is an exception
Wyoming, Iowa, and Eastern Oregon are also safe

(Eastern Oregon wants to split off from the liberal coastal areas and join Deep Red Idaho to form Greater Idaho)

Wyoming, Iowa, and Eastern Oregon are also safe

(Eastern Oregon wants to split off from the liberal coastal areas and join Deep Red Idaho to form Greater Idaho)

I'm brown, I wouldnt want to move to those states

I was born and raised in California. I still live in this state. I currently live in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area. And I'm not white, I'm brown. This is what I have noticed as a resident of California. The ugly white males (sub5) are not desired by any race of women. The ugly ethnic males are the same too. The ugly white guy can go geomaxxing or seamaxxing, but it will be dangerous journey, and most can't afford it anyway. In California, I always see decent looking non-white males with gfs. It's not a rare occurrence, it's actually very common. I swear that I'm not coping, I'm just explaining to you guys what I see. As a light brown male, there are darker guys who mogg the shit out of me in terms of looks. Even the shitskins with zero white genes mog me. The good-looking brown guys can easily slay while the ugly white guys are doomed to a life on Inceldom. The white chads also slay while ugly brown guys are screwed. The racepill is true to a certain degree, but it's overly exaggerated by race copers. If the racepill was 100% true then why do I see so many ethnics with gfs?
u live in usa and u cant afford geomaxx

what is this lie man u guys earn 10x our salary in europe

bro @Uggo Mongo @STROUDweeb he say the forbidden word!?!? cmon now, equality, give him 40% like you did to me? huh? you wont? oh yea i forgot you are all corrupted politicians yeayea dont mention it
That is @Ryo_Hazuki ONRY

View attachment 1287046
Looks like a tranny :lul:

That's not entirely true. In CA, the high cost of living means that the workers here get paid more, but even thought he minimum wage in CA is 20 per hour for fast food workers, it's still not enough to keep up with inflation. In California, it's common for random people to share the same apartment in order to save money on rent. I can geomaxx but I won't do it because foids in 3rd world shitholes will only want me for my money and US Citizenship, that is not real love, that is just greed.

That's not entirely true. In CA, the high cost of living means that the workers here get paid more, but even thought he minimum wage in CA is 20 per hour for fast food workers, it's still not enough to keep up with inflation. In California, it's common for random people to share the same apartment in order to save money on rent. I can geomaxx but I won't do it because foids in 3rd world shitholes will only want me for my money and US Citizenship, that is not real love, that is just greed.
JFL mcdonald worker get paid more than me and I am senior engineer

fuck this world

JFL mcdonald worker get paid more than me and I am senior engineer

fuck this world
I work at a fast food restaurant in LA and I get paid 20 per hour but everything is expensive in California. One food thing about this is that my money is worth a lot outside of California.

I work at a fast food restaurant in LA and I get paid 20 per hour but everything is expensive in California. One food thing about this is that my money is worth a lot outside of California.
I need a visa to America I would work there for 1 year and earn more money than I did 10 years slaving in this shithole JFL.

Easy solution just live in a fucking car you don't need a house.

Go buy gym membership to shower and workout at same time.

I need to americamaxx asap to moneymaxx

How do I visamaxx to America as a tech retard?

UK is such a fucking shithole we get fucking paid less here than Mcdonald workers in America JFL.

1 MC donald worker in America could pay wages of like 5 Mcdonald niggers in UK :lul:

Im fucking done working what is the fucking point

I will just claim neetbuxx when I come back I will spam therapists on NHS and waste their time till they give me my autism bux.

If they prescribe me jewpills Ill just toss them down the toilet and tell them they are not working so they give me neetbuxx

This is why a welfare state doesn't work.

Why the fuck am I gonna slave away my life for fucking what when a nigger in America gets paid 20x what I do for same job fuck this shit I ain't gonna waste my time doing this shit I can't even afford shit anyway.

Ama fucking demand my rightful NeetbUX FOR years of autism abuse.

I need a visa to America I would work there for 1 year and earn more money than I did 10 years slaving in this shithole JFL.

Easy solution just live in a fucking car you don't need a house.

Go buy gym membership to shower and workout at same time.

I need to americamaxx asap to moneymaxx

How do I visamaxx to America as a tech retard?
What country do you live in?

Hmm, im not sure how you can immigrate to the USA from the the UK. I have an idea, fly to mexico, head to the US-Mexico border. Then enter the border with a group of migrants, follow the migrants. If you get caught by border patrol they might let you in or they might deport you back to the UK.

socal is a lot more different than norcal

in SF, oakland, and berkeley you have the batshit crazy feminist white women. you don't have those types in LA. also there are more foids in general in soCal so the ratio isn't skewed. in SF and San Jose, there are much more men than women.

the more liberal and more white an area is, the more white worship. shorter low tier white males can very easily date asian, indian, or latina foids.
liberal white foids want nothing to do with men of color in these areas.

in the suburbs where the people are less liberal and more moderate, and where there are an equal amount of men to women or more women, the foids are more likely to date men of color.

Hmm, im not sure how you can immigrate to the USA from the the UK. I have an idea, fly to mexico, head to the US-Mexico border. Then enter the border with a group of migrants, follow the migrants. If you get caught by border patrol they might let you in or they might deport you back to the UK.
Should I ded srs try this? :feelskek:

What the fuck am I gonna say to border patrol?

Well tbh I am slav so maybe I can say I am escaping Russian draft or some shit :lul:

Should I ded srs try this? :feelskek:

What the fuck am I gonna say to border patrol?

Well tbh I am slav so maybe I can say I am escaping Russian draft or some shit :lul:
If you are really desperate to move to the USA, then go for it. You can lie to them and say that you are dodging the draft in Russia or Ukraine but you will probably have to show evidence so they can know if you are lying or not. For your safety, I wouldn't suggest that you go forward with this idea. Don't do it if you are having doubts.

Don’t let rehab fag see this topic.

The cognitive dissonance will be too much for that delusional curry cuck.

Lol

Nobody is moving to shithole West Virginia
For lonely males without need for a successful career, WV is a good place to live. Lowest amount of minorities, cheap, weather isn't bad at lower elevations.

usa had great prosperity. but once the moneymaxxed and the gubmint got a stranglehold on things the average pleb has been relegated to a life of goyslavery

Chads are their own race. I think JBW only works for incels in poorer non white majority countries. I think people on here take the phrase JBW too literally.

Do you live in Southern states