Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about Isekai anime

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
All anime is escapism, and it's a reflection of the japanese society.
Back in the days the typical MC would be an average person that suddenly gets a harem because a hot girl that came out of nowhere just decided to transfer to your school. Now it's Isekai.
Why is it so popular? Because it's just a cope for ricels. Let's look at the premise: You'll die and you're brought to a new world where you're OP and Chad.
It basically appeals to suicidal neets, and the more they cope the more they descent into the abyss.

I always thought that Isekai animes were blackpilled at their core by portraying an ideal life for incels to insert themselves in. It could likely also be argued that it's merely a bluepill wishful thinking fantasy.

Last edited:
I always thought that Isekai animes were blackpilled at their core by portraying an ideal life for incels to insert themselves in. It could likely also be argued that it's just its just a bluepill wishful thinking fantasy.
That's just most animes, I would even argue that all art is escapism from the brutality of real life, anime just takes it to a higher degree of coping. average guy gets a wonderful life by the magic of anime. That's why the MC are usually pathetic, neets need a character to self insert.
But it's a good cope ngl, I watch a lot of anime.

Just necessary to understand that cosplaying whores are shit, and then animu is ok ¦>

The rise of involuntary celibacy in men in the past couple of years is directly linked to the rise in popularity of isekai anime

It's made for incels. The power trip and whiteknighting are all fantasies for low tier men. That's why modern anime is trash.

Back in the days the typical MC would be an average person that suddenly gets a harem because a hot girl that came out of nowhere just decided to transfer to your school. Now it's Isekai.
Why is it so popular? Because it's just a cope for ricels. Let's look at the premise: You'll die and you're brought to a new world where you're OP and Chad.

Nowadays there are a lot of isekai mangas.

I don't really like Isekai. But Konosuba was really funny. Looking forward to watch the full lenggt feature.

Hikkimoricels know whats up

Anime wasn't always like this though, it's funny how many old anime isn't anything like the anime of today, and back when the old school anime was airing, inceldom was NO WHERE near the level it is today and now that inceldom is on the rise, feminism dominating cultures around the globe and men being left out of pretty much EVERYTHING it's no surprise that we have all of these harem anime, moe anime and yes isekai anime. Pretty sad when you think about it.