Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Truest of Truecels

P

PavelPrzenioslo

Greycel
I refuse to believe that this guy mogs any of you. If he does then you should seriously rope or ER
Dybbb

Meirl
Dybber
Dybe
Dybee
Dyba
Aaaad

forward grown maxilla. absolute slayer

Just grow a beard bro ;)

Vbeaa

Download 1

Behold the truest of Trucels, Saint Tsimfuckis. Truly a soul that angered God in some past incarnation, and cursed him with a hideous visage in this life.

Last edited:
Where is God?

Confirmed this is why you have such insane post count in such a short time, you must have a bot algorithm that just posts random memes in threads.

God must have been experimenting with TES: Oblivion face generation. I remember I created some hideous freaks in that game about ten years ago and he mogs them all I'm afraid.

he's probably bluepilled and thinks he's just not confident enough

>white
Once again proves my point; whites are the biggest incel race when they aren't chad
mate, all races look like utter dogshit when they aren't chad. doesn't matter if they're white or pajeet

mate, all races look like utter dogshit when they aren't chad. doesn't matter if they're white or pajeet
blacks and hispanics do just fine. I've seen meh individuals of these races do very good with white women. It's just nature; darker men and higher testosterone.

Someone I finally mog. Still white though so he gets sympathy from some people whereas ugly ethnics like myself get nothing but contempt.

His side profile's middle third and upper third still mogs mine
This is some kind of syndrome/deformity, do we really need to count that in? We need more information.

11150158 1046393618708677 1293622942301271965 n
ham will be top 1 forever

He's a virgin because he disrespects women.

blacks and hispanics do just fine. I've seen meh individuals of these races do very good with white women. It's just nature; darker men and higher testosterone.
pure cope, silly little white boi. ALL races are just air to women if they have subhuman looks.

pure cope, silly little white boi. ALL races are just air to women if they have subhuman looks.
Nope, the dark skin gives an inherent advantage, especially when it comes to acne.

Is he trannymaxxing? Third pic on the bottom row suggests he is. That pony brutally mogs him.

Kind of want to do a Tinder experiment to see if any foids bully/mock him...

One of the ugliest personalities I've seen in a while

Nope, the dark skin gives an inherent advantage, especially when it comes to acne.
you are actually retarded, boyo. acne looks 100000 times worse on a nonwhite person esp. if they're black, since the hyperpigmentation is way more obvious on dark skin.

Ake

you are actually retarded, boyo. acne looks 100000 times worse on a nonwhite person esp. if they're black, since the hyperpigmentation is way more obvious on dark skin.

View attachment 31585
Yeah cystic acne looks terrible on everyone. Keep lying; if you're a blackcel I wouldn't be surprised. It'll be a short while until we find your sexual escapades with pure white females

Confirmed this is why you have such insane post count in such a short time, you must have a bot algorithm that just posts random memes in threads.

That's most of this forum, half of them with 5000 + posts are just chronic shitposters that post one or two words in every thread to increase their post count. I'm not sure what game they're trying to win but when I see they joined like a month ago and already have 3000 posts I have a strong urge to put them on ignore.

Yeah cystic acne looks terrible on everyone. Keep lying; if you're a blackcel I wouldn't be surprised. It'll be a short while until we find your sexual escapades with pure white females
its a fact that the more melanin the skin has = the darker and thus more obvious hyperpigmentation from acne and other skin conditions will look + it takes longer for dark skin to heal from hyperpigmentation. and its fucking facts and no im not black

Props to him for having the courage of taking and uploading a picture of himself onto the internet. God knows I couldn’t do that.

That's most of this forum, half of them with 5000 + posts are just chronic shitposters that post one or two words in every thread to increase their post count. I'm not sure what game they're trying to win but when I see they joined like a month ago and already have 3000 posts I have a strong urge to put them on ignore.
I'm guilty of this sometimes but generally I try to avoid it.

So, are we gonna canonize these guys too?

His side profile's middle third and upper third still mogs mine

This is some kind of syndrome/deformity, do we really need to count that in? We need more information.

View attachment 31580 ham will be top 1 forever
I called upon you for the "mogs me tbh tbh ngl."

tbh this guy should be the official incel mascot

You can see how miserable this sub human is. Look into his eyes. It hurts my heart.

If anyone here is worst than him that browses this forum, please post your picture. We will all worship you for being so brave.

tbh this guy should be the official incel mascot
Can't be the mascot if you are deformed, then it doesn't count. It has to be someone really strange and ugly looking with a deformity like Blackops2cel.

if he gets a haircut, he'll become a slayer trust me

Sometimes i trully believe some people are cursed by god.

If he had a jaw, he would mog me.

I mog all of these fuckers! HAHA FUCK THESE FREAKS!

Actually I like freaks.
Rainbow of diversity

Mogs me. He's a white man. Could slay in asia. For those who disagree with that, onecooldude's pictures got 6 matches in 100 swipes on bangkok tinder.

"Do you mog someone with insert physical deformaty?"

Mogs me because white.